Capri Pants for Short People?

I am just over 5'2" and find that the most flattering cut for capris is between the knee cap and the middle of the fullest part of the calf.....any longer and my lower legs look too short and my feet look too big!

Slacks that hit between the calf and the ankle are cropped pants, not capris....I can't wear that cut comfortably....I feel like they look like my pants are just too short!

MiniMom, you are right. There is a difference between Capris and Cropped Pants. I'm 5'3" tall and no longer a skinny gal. I live in Capries and Cropped pants, and I must say, 'I look Fabulous Darling!':D I wear flats, tennis shoes, flipflops, or nice sandals with the capris, and low and high heeled (sometimes wedgies) shoes with the Cropped Pants. I'm no youngster either!:D

I'm sure your brother means well, but if "YOU" like what "YOU" see in the mirror, well that's all that counts!;) I rock out in whatever feels good and looks good to me and my DH.:)

Archived