Liberty Hair Salon Questions

I was thinking of doing a little mini makeover for my mom when were on our cruise in July. Was just wondering if anyone had a listing of what it would cost to get your hair cut and styled?

I checked on the website and didnt see it but its possible i could have overlooked it.

Thanks!

I'm not positive, but I think a cut (and possibly style) is $70. (My friend misunderstood and thought they said $17 and so that's how I remember that number!) She was calling for a haircut and I don't know if that included style or not.

The following was from my previous post that a person listed from a Radiance cruise:Hair TreatmentsFrangipani Conditioning Hair and Scalp Massage (25 min) $48Deep conditioning hair treatment $19.50Shampoo/Finish $39 and upShampoo, cut and finish $59 and upHair up (no shampoo) $49Mens cut and finish $35Regrowth color tint $69 and upFull head color change $95 and upOne color highlights/low lights $89 and upNot sure if the prices are the same on all ships.

Archived