When to Book?

Mooder

SORRY for the double post!

I am wondering how soon to book for a Bermuda cruise on the Majesty next Summer. How close to sail date would prices most likely start to drop? I know this is purely speculative. But I know that if I woudl have to wait until within a month of the cruise, that would drive me crazy and I might as well book now. On the other hand, if it would help to wait until next last winter-early spring, I could handle that.

Fares go up and down all the time. There's no guarantee they will go down. Bermuda is very popular, I'm surprised NCL hasn't been selling it out this summer. But next year could be a different story. Since it's not selling out this year, there's a great chance it will not next year. I would wait and book after final payment date, a month or two before your cruise date, to book if I'm looking for the cheapest fares.

But fuel surcharges could go up and wipe out any savings by waiting. I think it's best to book whenever you think the fares are fair, you might end up with a more desirable cabin by booking earlier.

Archived