Hangers???

Nintendowan6

I think maybe 8-12. The ones we've always had are the kind that hook in a slot "thingy" that is permanently attached to the rod. Ok, don't know how to describe it! I usually bring a few extra so have never asked for extra from the room steward, but don't feel like there would be a problem. I've found the staff can usually provide what you might need, including ear plugs if your room is noisy (smile).

Quick question (just like my lemonade one that got over 7 responses in the first half hour after posting hahaha): Are there hangers in the room and if so about how many? Thank you!!

Plenty!!! And if you need more, the steward will bring them to you.

Also plenty of nice wide shelf space to place folded items that don't need to be hung......and LOTS of drawer space....

Quick question (just like my lemonade one that got over 7 responses in the first half hour after posting hahaha): Are there hangers in the room and if so about how many? Thank you!!

Yes but not many. Also you might want to bring some of your own because they are not the normal hangers. Actually I hate them:cool:

We bring a garment bag so we have our own hangers.

Good luck!

Also, you can hang two garments on one hanger, if need be. We do this for clothes that we put in the garment bag, because the hangers take up too much space. I usually put 2 or 3 of DH's "Hawaiian" shirts on one hanger, one on top of the other. Also hang a pair of pants and the shirt that goes with them on one hanger.

There have been many wooden hangers in the closets on Carnvial Glory and Carnival Miracle, including the clip style hangers. We've brought our own personal hangers, too. (Our empty personal hangers were removed on Carnival Glory when the cabin was made up, though. They were left alone on Carnival Miracle.)

for my silky/slippy stuff...and do bring some slotty/clippy ones too..but usually double up where I can..once I'm done with a garment..it is folded for the bag under the bed..less to pack on the last sea day..I to bring a garment bag..put 2-3 things in one dry-cleaner bag..save the big blue rubber band off of asparagus or broccoli..band them all together..no slipping, and can hold actually with one finger..folded stuff goes on bag too..and really no pressing needed..if a wittle winklly..steam in shower..voi-la! but all goes in my gusseted suitcase,to lv out side door so dont have but my small rolly to take off board. I dont fool with a handbag/purse..all goes in rolly/pockets..but take lots of evening bags..and an old tote to shore. A lanyard for docs and a little $$$

Archived