What's your opinion?

gkrnjlr

We're going to be sailing with our 9 month old daughter this September. We've always missed the midnight Mexican buffet. We really want to do this. I already know that we'll get looks from people if we have her in her stroller sleeping during this.....but do you think we should skip the midnight Mexican buffet?

She's an easygoing baby, she'll be asleep in her stroller.....

Yes the looks will be there, but do you think we should just skip it?

What's your opinion?

Thanks!

Our son can sleep through anything, so I wouldn't have qualms about taking him someplace in the evening while he's asleep in the stroller. I don't really care about the looks I get, though. Then again, I'm lucky if I stay awake until 10, so I would never make it to a midnight buffet! :D

So what if people look at you? It's your vacation too. As long as she's not bothering anyone with screaming, it's no one's business what you do or what time you're out on deck. Just have fun.

You won't get looks...people will just be concentrating on getting the food. ;)

Actually what we have done in the past, one of us goes up and gets the food, brings it back to the cabin, we eat on the balcony. :D

But it's a little harder to carry a sleeping 4 and 8 year old to a buffet...LOL.

WOW thanks so much for all the positive support. I just knew I was going to get blasted for posting this one! "How dare you!" type of posts.

Thank you for the support.

I do think we'll go to the Midnight Mexican Buffet! (Watch us be sound asleep! LOL) My daughter can sleep in her stroller and we'll just cover her up.

Thanks everyone for your input!:D

Archived