Hello From Eurodam!

bepsf

Have a safe trip and a great time:)

Us "Poor Suckers" (to add another quote from Auntie Mame :)) who can't go will be looking forward to your reviews.

ENJOY:)

LOL, babyher...I'll "ditto" that!

There's nothing I would have loved more than this cruise (my grandparents were born in Scandinavia and in Scotland...on each side of the family tree). But, we own an inn on Nantucket Island and this is crazy time for us. So, I'll have to sit back and enjoy...and hope our guests give me some space to do so!

I will do as Mary Ellen suggested...subscribe to this thread. I can guarantee that Brian's "Live From" will be hugely informative and entertaining, to boot.

LOL, babyher...I'll "ditto" that!

There's nothing I would have loved more than this cruise (my grandparents were born in Scandinavia and in Scotland...on each side of the family tree). But, we own an inn on Nantucket Island and this is crazy time for us. So, I'll have to sit back and enjoy...and hope our guests give me some space to do so!

I will do as Mary Ellen suggested...subscribe to this thread. I can guarantee that Brian's "Live From" will be hugely informative and entertaining, to boot.

I know

With 3 teens, and we're in the process of putting new siding ,roof and windows on the house. We just couldn't do this trip :(

But it will be a lot of fun to read everyones reviews.

Don't worry ....our day will come :)

I know

With 3 teens, and we're in the process of putting new siding ,roof and windows on the house. We just couldn't do this trip :(

But it will be a lot of fun to read everyones reviews.

Don't worry ....our day will come :)

Rest assured, babyher...our time will come. In the meantime, I will guarantee that we will be privy to very lively "live from" reports from this wonderful group.

I can't wait.

I have tears in my eyes from reading your joy, in your first European excursion. I am excited to read about your experiences.

I totally get the 5 suitcases, our last cruise had 5 big ones too!

Bon Voyage!

Sharie

Rest assured, babyher...our time will come. In the meantime, I will guarantee that we will be privy to very lively "live from" reports from this wonderful group.

I can't wait.

Oh absolutely,

They have never let us down before :)

I'm absolutely GREEN with ENVY!!!!!

Have a GREAT time EVERYONE! I look forward to reading your diaries and look at your pictures!

Mary,

That seems to be a recurring theme here...maybe we should start a Green With Envy thread! :eek: ;) :eek: LOL!

"Mrs Burnside - What should I pack? How much should I bring?"

"Agnes!

We're not spending the weekend in Scarsdale, We're going to EUROPE!

Bring EVERYTHING!"

Have a wonderful time, Brian, and remember

"Life is a banquet, and some poor fools are starving!":p :p

Brian, have a safe flight and a great time.

All of you folks heading to the Eurodam do the same ... and don't forget to post and tell the rest of us all about it.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Mary,

That seems to be a recurring theme here...maybe we should start a Green With Envy thread! :eek: ;) :eek: LOL!

LOL, that's a great idea.

The Green With Envy Thread - For all the losers who didn't think to book this trip.

I'm totally kicking myself right now.

Brian, have a Wang Wang for me please!

Hello ,

I have just joined Cruise Forums and have chosen this thread to jump in. If I am making a faux paux please excuse.

The excitment on this thread is palpable.

My DH and I are booked on the Eurodam Sept. 1 2008 out of New York. We are beyond excited. This will be our 2nd cruise,( we are so hooked).

Many of you made our first cruise very special for us.The tips, advice and joie de vie you all seem to have for cruising helped make our Alaskan cruise aboard the Zuiderdam a truly wonderful experience. Thank you.

To those about to board the Eurodam, please know there is

a couple in Canada, who are wishing you Bon Voyage.

May you all have a safe and exciting adventure.!!!!!

Love and Good Wishes

from Colleyberry in Canada

P.S.Brian( if I may call you so) hope you arrived safely.Your account of preparing to leave for the airport brought a smile to my morning and prompted me to finally join this wacky funloving community.

LOL, that's a great idea.

The Green With Envy Thread - For all the losers who didn't think to book this trip.

I'm totally kicking myself right now.

Brian, have a Wang Wang for me please!

Count me in, Mary...although, I couldn't have done it as much as I would like to...we own a B & B inn in a summer destination...so, it's not an option...as much as I'd like it to be.

Best I can do is join this group on my favorite ship, the Noordam, for the "Voyage of the Good Nuts" on 1/23!

And, Brian, have a Wang Wang for me, too! ;)

I get to meet Brian!!! I get to meet Brian!!! and we'll LLLLIIIIIIVVVVEE(insert Auntie Mame music here!):D Can't wait to see you onboard! We did our first show for an audience tonight and they LOVED it!:) Can't wait for everyone else to see what we have in store for you!

Nathan

Eurodam Stage Manager

Hi Colleyberry,

Welcome to the board - there's a great group of people who hang out here.

You are from Newmarket and I'm originally from Mississauga.

I wish you well on your trip on the Eurodam. I'm so excited to see everyone's reports. Please let us know what you thing when you get back.

If you have other questions, just post on this forum. Lot's of experienced cruisers that can help you out.

Oh, how I wish we could have gone on this cruise as originally planned. Yes, I too am green with envy!

We can all feel everyone's excitement as they prepare to head over the pond! Safe travel to all of you and have a glorious time.

Thanks, Brian, for sharing your joy as you prepared to depart!

We all look forward to hearing about the Eurodam and all the fun!

Welcome to CC, Colleyberry. We'll also be on the 9/1 sailing and then the 9/11 one back to NYC. A roll call was started for each of these Eurodam dates, but there hasn't been any activity on them for awhile. If you go to the roll call forum and sign up, we can chat, get acquainted, and possibly meet up when on board.

I seem to come across more and more Canadians on this board.

Colleyberry, I'm from Waterdown (near hamilton). I'm going on Eurodam New Year Cruise and the role call for that has people from Toronto, Oakville and Burlington!!!

Frances

First of all, have a safe and wonderful cruise on the new Eurodam!!

I like so many others look forward to your insight to the lastest "dam" ship!

Please tell us all,esp about the spa cabins. I know someone that's looking to book on her on a 7 day cruise and really like what's listed for the spa cabins. I hate to admit that as a HAL lover that I didn't know about all the extras these cabins will provide.

I know nothing is like the feeling that you get when walking upon the ship for the first time, that's when my cruise really sink in!

Happy sailing!!!

Archived