More photos from Ventura fjords cruise

timetravellers

Gail

Nice to look at your photos again, love the ones taken behind the waterfall, I'll have a go at taking some like that what I am there at the end of August.

Any chance of some more captions,? For eg. where is Ventura in photo NO.40?

Thanks

Sue

• 2 weeks later...
Well Hazel thats you Northbankboy and me, do you think we will see each other on this huge ship? I am also waiting for any tips for this cruise.

we are going to arrange a meet on probably the first sea day , there are a few others on the same cruise , there is a roll call on the PandO website if you want to come and have a look .

Gail

Nice to look at your photos again, love the ones taken behind the waterfall, I'll have a go at taking some like that what I am there at the end of August.

Any chance of some more captions,? For eg. where is Ventura in photo NO.40?

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue

I have added some more captions to the photos so you can see where they were taken.

We went on a tour at Bergen out into the countryside and they took us to the ancient church, on a ferry across the lake, and to the beautiful waterfall. I can't find my cruise guide at the moment so I can't say where these places are. The trip was all day and the only thing I would say is that we didn't see anything of Bergen.

Picture number 40 shows the Flamm train station very close to the ship. It is worth getting off the ship very early and getting the first train at about 8am on your own. You can buy a ticket there and there is a commentary on the train. There was plenty of room on board so that we could move from side to side to take in the views. When we got back (about 10am), there was a massive queue to get on the train.

Hope you enjoy your cruise and we look forward to seeing your photos from it to bring back memories of the fjords.

If you need any more info, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Gail

fantastic pics all round thankyou,was very interesting seeing the cabin pics also,as that is the same cabin we are booked in when we do our honeymoon cruise at christmas round the caribbean,nice to know the bed is comfy !! :)

Glad you enjoyed the pictures. This was our very first cruise. The cabin was lovely and you get a fantastic view of everything as you are so high up.

We have booked a similar cabin on the Ventura next year but are trying the other side of the ship for a change!

Hope you have a great time.

Gail

Archived