Margaritaville in Ocho Rios

JSeals4316

What time would be good to get to Margarettaville? Is there a nice pool? Is the beach nice for swimming,or are there a lot of weeds? I haven't been to Jamaica in about 5 years. Is the shopping pretty much the same as it was then?

I don't think we were at the Margaritaville in Ocho Rios when we were there but any of the other Margaritaville's in the other ports are great and whatever time you go it will be crowded. The one in Montego Bay has everything that you are asking about, swimmng, beach, etc. The only one that I can't remember if there was a beach was the one in Cozumel because we ate inside. I'm sure someone willl come along with Ocho Rios info.

If you are looking for a quiet place for a drink and lunch stay away because its loud and noisy but lots of fun.

You'll have a blast at Margaritaville!!!! Their food is great...burgers are fantastic and the nacho plates are enough to serve two or three. Have a blast!

We went to The M-ville in Ochos Rios last Wednesday-we got there at about noon their time and it wasn't too bad at first but quickly became crowded after that. However, in spite of the crowd, the food came in a reasonable amount of time . We enjoyed the "show" that was going on-alot of audience interaction, there was a pool with a slide for the kids, and there was beach access. We didn't walk down to the beach there but it looked pretty clean from where we were. Hope this answers some of your questions!:)

What time would be good to get to Margarettaville? Is there a nice pool? Is the beach nice for swimming,or are there a lot of weeds? I haven't been to Jamaica in about 5 years. Is the shopping pretty much the same as it was then?

It is a fun margaritaville!

From the margaritaville.com site-

"In keeping with our concept, the 'Ville Ochi is a high-energy bar & grill, providing all-day family fun and nighttime entertainment. Features include a rooftop whirlpool tub, a 2-story 100 foot long waterslide that soars above the main bar and plunges into the freshwater pool below and 3 bars, including a swim-up pool bar."

118_1876.jpg

Archived