Celebrity Summit

Len3

We just booked our first cruise on X. Please tell us everything that we need to know as this will be a Trans-Atlantic sailing. All thoughts are greatly appreciated.

We just booked our first cruise on X. Please tell us everything that we need to know as this will be a Trans-Atlantic sailing. All thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Well, lets put it this way, you are cruising the day before I am going to the Mexican Riviera on the Mariner OTS and even though I have read what a great ship the Mariner is, I would trade you in a heartbeat to do a TA on the Summit. I love the M-class ships. I just got back from the Millie up in Alaska 2 weeks ago. I love Celebrity!

We did the TA this past spring on Summit. Here's a link to my comments. Summit is a great ship ... we'd do it again!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=778017

Thanks so much for pointing me to your review. It was very well done and certainly appreciated. Our sailing from San Juan to Barcelona is later than when you went - see my below signature. Hopefully, the weather will be a little better. I excited to be on my first cruise with Celebrity.

Relax...you have already done all you needed to..you have picked a great cruise line , and a great ship. TA's are great as well..!! Enjoy.

Archived