Any singles on Carnival Glory 7/26/08?

JWP223

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jay,

I saw you on the other thread, but thought I would reply to this one. I am traveling with my 16 year old son, but I am single. We will have to meet for a drink on board. My son is very social and will make friends with lots of the teenagers, I know he will eventially come back to the cabin. We will try to do something at each of the ports, but other than that, I am usually solo...lol.

Two weeks from this eve we will be flying to orlando!!! Cant wait.

~susan

Hi Susan,

Meeting for a drink would be great. Will you be going to the "meet & greet" being set up on the other thread? If not, we can meet before, after, whatever.

On past cruises, I have usually planned excursions in advance; however, this time most of the ones listed are similar to ones I've done before, so I haven't made any reservations - I will just play it by ear.

I am definitely ready for a vacation!

Jay

Yes, I plan on attending the meet and greet on Sunday. Doesn't sound like Carnival is coming through on any accomodations, but we will get together somewhere.

I am mentally very ready, not so much in the way of getting stuff together though. But I am a pretty relaxed person, so it will all be fine. Once I get to the airport. :D

I am going to wait and see about the ports too. I will bring some notes, but we will just do what hits us and is available when we get there. I think I may have mentioned on the other thread, our last cruise was to the eastern caribbean and I had stuff planned and due to a tropical storm, we did not even get to those ports. I will just go with the flow so to speak.

I am very busy at work, so I know the next couple of weeks is going to fly by. We are flying to orlando Friday eve and then flying home Saturday eve when we get back.

Have a great week!

I know the feeling. Even though the summer is supposed to be the "slower" time of the year where I work, I am now faced with fitting 2 weeks of work into one.

Similar travel plans here, fly in to Orlando Friday afternoon, fly back out Saturday afternoon.

Jay

Archived