Meet and Mingle registration

FYI

Just found out that the Meet and Mingle online sign up had problems last week.

If you signed up for Meet and Mingle for your cruise...You may want to sign up again in case your cruise was one that was affected.

Ours was already passed the 25 required sign ups..but for some reason they lost the information. So we had to sign up again.

We had the same issue on Vision last week. When I inquired about the problem, they indicated they were aware of it and it would fixed shortly and NOT to sign up again... the original list M&M would be restored. Did you hear info to the contrary?

We had the same issue on Vision last week. When I inquired about the problem, they indicated they were aware of it and it would fixed shortly and NOT to sign up again... the original list M&M would be restored. Did you hear info to the contrary?

Nope..didn't hear not to sign up again. We are going on a B/B on Mariner. Both of those M&M were wiped out. People on there are signing up again. They don't want to lose their M&M party. ;)

I had to register again today.Indeed there does seem to be a glitch. I 'd already registered in April, and gotten the confirmation email. Thank you for posting and attempting to let others know of the issue.

I did read on another thread that Laura had apparently told someone that the information could not be retrieved this time. I cannot vouch for the accuracy of that but I signed up again for all 3 of our currently booked cruises.

Archived