NOS: Belize Cancelled 12/31/04

Nige

We are sailing on the Navigator from Miami on 12/24/04 for a Christmas/New Year (9 night) sailing. Karen went back to work in August - starting a new career as a teacher - and we are certainly looking forward to the break. I had no real idea how many hours teachers needed to put in....

I've been keeping an eye on the RCCL web site to see if the prices go down again - we booked in May (on the Grandeur - to get the on-board credit) and since then there has been one price reduction. Our TA - we transferred our booking before the new 'rules' came into effect - was able to get us the lower price.

The ship was scheduled to call at Belize on New Year's Eve but I just saw today on the RCCL web-site that this has been changed to Costa Maya. I called the Crown & Anchor number and he confirmed the change, said it was only made 48 hours ago but couldn't see any reason why...

Does anyone know why this substitution was made?

Archived