Dinner Menu on Caribbean Princess

nvrendingluvv

I am cruising on the Caribbean Princess departing 7/19.

As most of you know, crusingthecaribbean.com no longer exists. There were menus up for every night and now they have vanished! I was wondering if anyone knew where I could view the dinner menus as I am trying to make reservations at Sabatinis and Sterlings.

Thanks in advance!:)

You can send an e-mail to recipes@princesscruises.com and request copies of the menus for your cruise. Just provide them with the name of the ship and the sailing date. Hope this helps.

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to email them now.

Is there a similar email address for getting the entertainment schedule for a given cruise (we usually sail RCI, and upon request, they will email the names of the entertainment for every venue on your sailing.)

I am cruising on the Caribbean Princess departing 7/19.

As most of you know, crusingthecaribbean.com no longer exists. There were menus up for every night and now they have vanished! I was wondering if anyone knew where I could view the dinner menus as I am trying to make reservations at Sabatinis and Sterlings.

Thanks in advance!:)

The menus for the 9 day itineraries weren't on that website anyway so it wouldn't have helped you.:(

Bill

I also am sailing on 7/19. For some reason I jotted down these menus from a previous poster.

1st night-Sailaway

2nd night- Captain

3rd night-French

4th night- Italian

5th night- Caribbean

6th night- Cosmopolitan

7th night- Chef's

8th night- Captain's Gala

9th night-Landfall

What nights do you think would be worth missing in the dining room as I too am looking forward to eating at the specialty restaurants or ultimate balcony dining? What is cosmopolitan dinner menu?

Thanks.

I also am sailing on 7/19. For some reason I jotted down these menus from a previous poster.

1st night-Sailaway

2nd night- Captain

3rd night-French

4th night- Italian

5th night- Caribbean

6th night- Cosmopolitan

7th night- Chef's

9th night-Landfall

What nights do you think would be worth missing in the dining room as I too am looking forward to eating at the specialty restaurants or ultimate balcony dining? What is cosmopolitan dinner menu?

Thanks.

Did the person that posted this list do the same itinerary as yours? There are 3 different itineraries for the 9 day cruises from NY.

Bill

Did the person that posted this list do the same itinerary as yours? There are 3 different itineraries for the 9 day cruises from NY.

Bill

Note sure if they wrote it down from when I posted it...but that matches the menus from the 6/13 cruise. NY-Bermuda-San Juan-St. Thomas-Grand Turk.

Bill

The menus posted above were the same as the August 2007 Crown Princess from Brooklyn with St. Martin instead of Bermuda. I e-mailed Princess and they sent them to me. I can post any day's menu that you might be interested in.

The menus posted above were the same as the August 2007 Crown Princess from Brooklyn with St. Martin instead of Bermuda. I e-mailed Princess and they sent them to me. I can post any day's menu that you might be interested in.

It's ashame that they wouldn't send them to me. I tried on at least 3 occasions.

One of the reasons I no longer do the website.:(

Bill

1st night-Sailaway

2nd night- Captain

3rd night-French

4th night- Italian

5th night- Caribbean

6th night- Cosmopolitan

7th night- Chef's

9th night-Landfall

Thanks.

This is the same menu order that was on the Crown last summer...the itinerary was NYC, Bermuda, SJ, ST,GT....I would skip Caribbean night.

Archived