Imagination Cabin Assignment Question...thanks!

sothpaw62

Hello All,

We are cruising on Imagination on July 14th and I'm looking for some feedback on the Riviera Deck, cabin 181 area. Positive or negative, we welcome any feedback at all. It is an oceanview cabin but I'm concerned about being on the bottom passenger floor. My wife has experienced sea sickness before and we are hoping this is not going to be an issue again (might have been the multiple margaritas...do you think?):D

Engine Noise?

Foot traffic from the Main Deck above?

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks...it's getting close!

Sothpaw62

Usually the lower on the ship the better for seasickness, plus you are not to the extreme one end of the ship or other, so that should be fine. Otherwise, honestly, there's really no difference in what level you are on .......unless you really need to be able to run quickly to the buffet or ice cream dispenser!!! :D

We will be on the Imagination 2 weeks later in M225 and the cabin next door - docs came yesterday so we're getting very excited!

We were on Riviera deck on Fascination (Imaginations sister ship). No problems, just a little noise from the deck below, which is a crew area. Also, some noise from the thrusters as we were getting into ports in the morning. Don't worry about it, unless you are a very light sleeper, you won't even notice.

Archived