mariner of the seas

hi all

the DW and i are thinking about taking a cruise to mexico

from LA,has anyone done this cruise,and if they have

is it a good cruise with good ports

thanks ian

Well, this is the first time that the Mariner will be taking this route, but there's already many of us booked to go on her. How can you miss with Cabo, Mazatlan and PV??? I've been once before on the Infinity and an extra time to Cabo and I don't mind going back at all! :D

took the plunge and booked for oct 4th 2009,

long way out i know,but can't wait already :)

Congratulations on your booking...I presume you booked on Mariner? DH and I are cruising on her innaugural west coast voyage next Feb...and we have sailed to MR many times...you will enjoy the intinary and the MR.

Have fun. =)

Char

Congratulations on your booking...I presume you booked on Mariner? DH and I are cruising on her innaugural west coast voyage next Feb...and we have sailed to MR many times...you will enjoy the intinary and the MR.

Have fun. =)

Char

Char - Then you are cruising with Corkey Carol? Excuse me if I should already know this, but are you on our California Cruisers thread? I know I've noticed you before because I believe you are from Lincoln. My mom lives there in Sun City Hills or have I told you this already? :eek:

hi all

the DW and i are thinking about taking a cruise to mexico

from LA,has anyone done this cruise,and if they have

is it a good cruise with good ports

thanks ian

I hate you guys for taking our favorite ship! ;)

We are going to miss the Mariner, and I am sure you will enjoy her as much as we have.

Char - Then you are cruising with Corkey Carol? Excuse me if I should already know this, but are you on our California Cruisers thread? I know I've noticed you before because I believe you are from Lincoln. My mom lives there in Sun City Hills or have I told you this already? :eek:

Hi Glenda...yes I am on the Calif Cruisers thread...but haven't been there much lately been really busy with two curises coming up (even tho' a year apart) and moving from Lincoln to Clovis, CA...I thought your name was familiar. LOL small world...especially here on CC...:D

And yes we are cruising with Carol...just love her...met her and Narce on Monarch of the Seas last October.

Char

I hate you guys for taking our favorite ship! ;) We are going to miss the Mariner, and I am sure you will enjoy her as much as we have.

...so sorry for your loss...but we are really excited that she is coming to the West Coast...:D And dh and I are looking forward to lots of cruises on her...:p

Hi Glenda...yes I am on the Calif Cruisers thread...but haven't been there much lately been really busy with two curises coming up (even tho' a year apart) and moving from Lincoln to Clovis, CA...I thought your name was familiar. LOL small world...especially here on CC...:D

And yes we are cruising with Carol...just love her...met her and Narce on Monarch of the Seas last October.

Char

Aha! So you're just trying to confuse me, which doesn't take much anymore........lol! How did you end up down in Clovis???

Aha! So you're just trying to confuse me, which doesn't take much anymore........lol! How did you end up down in Clovis???

LOL...really not trying to confuse you...but our DDs and extended family all live in the area...and after we retired they ALL hounded us to move back "home" (we are actually from Fresno)...so we said if our house sold we would move and it took six months but finally did sell (really didn't think it would in this market)...so here we are...we moved last April..so been busy getting new place set up...so much fun...:rolleyes: Char

Archived