The Elevator Mystery

[quote=cletourn;15247630 I actually do not like it because it keeps reminding me that I am one day closer to the end of my cruise!

I'm with you on that one - bit like the seconds ticking down to midnight to drag you into the New Year before you are ready to let go of the old one :(

Thats cool and i'm gonna use that tip about taking a picture of the sign in the morning

I'm thinking about setting up a wireless webcam so I can watch the carpet fairy in action.

I wonder if anyone has taken them home as a sue van ear.

What happens when they pass the "International Dating Line"?

I too was lucky enough to meet the elevator fairy when he changed the days but the best part was a broken elevator on Freedom in May that was then repaired. It had been out of service for at least a day and a half because the day read Tuesday but it was really Thursday... I thought possibly the vacation fairy had turned my 7 day cruise into 9 days....that would have been great.

Correct me if I am wrong but on our first and second cruise 5 or more years ago didn't they change the whole rug and now they just change the part where the day is? I think I am right. Anybody?

I know that on Vision CLass when they still had the days on the carpet they had to change the whole carpet in the elevator.

The elevators on Sovereign class and Vision class don't have them. :(

Have they been removed from the Vision class? They were on the Grandeur, Enchantment and Rhapsody. (It has been a while since we have sailed these ships, but they definitely were on these ships.)

Archived