Any News on Splendor......

The ship is very beautiful, but I'm stuck in a '70s disco he11 at the moment.

Don, are you on the ship now???

I'll be on the Oct 5 cruise. Please post review.

tkere, looks like you are on the cruise just before mine. So take good care of the ship and save some foo foo drinks for me. :D

The ship is very beautiful, but I'm stuck in a '70s disco he11 at the moment.

Hey Duck!!!

We are counting on you for some good - inside - information :D . Please...please...please share your experience!!! *waiting patiently....rubbing hands together*

The ship has a lot of pink everywhere.

The cabins are standard issue Carnival cabins right down to the orange couches. :eek: Flat panel TV's though.

Decks below the Lido are just like any Conquest class, but above that are totally different.

Pictures to follow when I have more bandwidth.

Leaving port now, ciao bella. :D

The ship has a lot of pink everywhere.

The cabins are standard issue Carnival cabins right down to the orange couches. :eek: Flat panel TV's though.

Decks below the Lido are just like any Conquest class, but above that are totally different.

Pictures to follow when I have more bandwidth.

Leaving port now, ciao bella. :D

Same orange couch? Must have gotten a good deal :eek: I did know that they were going to have the Flat Panel TVs but I thought since it was a new ship that they would change the decor. Looking forward to your pictures and review. Have a wonderful cruise Don, I am so envious.

Same orange couch? Must have gotten a good deal :eek: I did know that they were going to have the Flat Panel TVs but I thought since it was a new ship that they would change the decor. Looking forward to your pictures and review. Have a wonderful cruise Don, I am so envious.

Maybe they've used up all that orange vinyl finally, as the Dream renderings had the couches in beige.

You are right, these are past pictures. You can check back tomorrow and Zydocruiser will have a lot of pictures (almost live) posted. I know that i will be checking in tomorrow......

Archived