Flow Rider surf question

Hi.

I will be taking a cruise on the Independence Of the Seas on March 7, and want to use the Flow Rider.

Does this Flow Rider get super busy? It is one of the main reasons we are taking this cruise, and hope to get to use it lots. I dont have a problem with getting up early to do so if that what it takes.

Thank you.

Hi.

I will be taking a cruise on the Independence Of the Seas on March 7, and want to use the Flow Rider.

Does this Flow Rider get super busy? It is one of the main reasons we are taking this cruise, and hope to get to use it lots. I dont have a problem with getting up early to do so if that what it takes.

Thank you.

I can give you our experience from the Liberty last week. Maybe that will help? The lines were very short on embarcation day. Lots of spectators, though! Most days from 8:15-9:00 the flowrider was "advanced stand-up" with very few participants. Then 9:00-11:00 was boogie boarding. Again the lines were very short. The afternoon sessions seemed to be much busier. We booked private time for 60.00 per person and it was really woth it. Two instructors working with a group of 8 gives you a lot of ride time!

I can give you our experience from the Liberty last week. Maybe that will help? The lines were very short on embarcation day. Lots of spectators, though! Most days from 8:15-9:00 the flowrider was "advanced stand-up" with very few participants. Then 9:00-11:00 was boogie boarding. Again the lines were very short. The afternoon sessions seemed to be much busier. We booked private time for 60.00 per person and it was really woth it. Two instructors working with a group of 8 gives you a lot of ride time!

When you booked private time when was it... while in port late at night? We have a group going on Liberty and wanted the particulars on doing the rental

we did one lesson at 1:30 on a port day and another at 10 P.M. while at sea. I don't think that I have ever been so cold in my life as at the 10:00 lesson and I was just watching my kids! The instructors were great and they handed out towels to everyone when they got out of the water. We were on the 6-8-08 sailing and we were quite surprised at how cold it was.:eek:

The longest my kids (3 teens) waited in line was maybe 10 minutes, and that was on the 12th Voyage of when Freedom first came out!

The Photographers take pic's too, they're fun to look at later when posted :p

Archived