Norwegian Scrapbook kits

striper522

Does anyone know where (besides the ships) I can get the scrapbook and scrapbooking kit they sell onboard? I saw it last week on the Pearl and didn't buy it because I just didn't have room for a 12x12 album in my bag. I tried to google it but no luck. Thanks!

We were on Dawn last November and the photo department had the scrapbook and scrapbook embellishments displayed, but they said they couldn't sell them, because they hadn't received approval yet from the cruise line to do so. They kept telling us to check back the next day, and every time we did, they weren't allowed to sell them. It stayed that way the entire cruise, so we never got one. However, when we saled on RCL's Majesty of the Seas, we purchased a scrapbook there, along with the embellishments and it's pretty much identical to the one that NCL had, other than the scrapbook cover was a blue color, where NCLs was an orange color.

We now purchase our scrapbooks for our cruise ships from Michaels Craft Stores, and just whatever kind we want and we purchase the cruise embellishments from Michaels as well.

As far as I know, the only place you can get what you're looking for is on the ship. I even contacted the company that makes them and was told they're only sold on the ship. It's the same way with the cruise ship models. If you don't buy them onboard, you don't get them.

A little off the topic, but if you're looking for stickers, die cuts, or other embellishments, there are also a couple of good online sites that I've been able to use. After a couple of cruises, I was unable to find anything different at Michaels that I hadn't used before. There have been some threads under the cruise memorabilia forum with some good advice, too.

The particular sites that I've used are http://www.scrapyourtrip.com and http://www.tropicalscrapbooking.com. If you're still finding what you want locally, that's great -- but if you've used everything they have available, I can personally recommend both those websites.

A little off the topic, but if you're looking for stickers, die cuts, or other embellishments, there are also a couple of good online sites that I've been able to use. After a couple of cruises, I was unable to find anything different at Michaels that I hadn't used before. There have been some threads under the cruise memorabilia forum with some good advice, too.

The particular sites that I've used are www.scrapyourtrip.com and www.tropicalscrapbooking.com. If you're still finding what you want locally, that's great -- but if you've used everything they have available, I can personally recommend both those websites.

scrapyourtrip.com is my absolute fave scrapbook site. It always carries the newest and best papers, cardstock, embellies, etc. And I do A LOT of scrapbook shopping both online and in local stores, so that's saying something! :D

I am going on the Dawn at the end of August...if you don't find it before then, I am happy to pick it up for you on the ship. I just was on RCCL Enchantment of the Seas in May and their albums were so-so, but the kits looked great. I do Creative Memories as a consultant (I'm planning a digital scrapbook of my next trip! The vacation kits are very cute!) and am always checking quality, etc. before I buy anything. The albums seemed a little flimsy to me. The paper/embellishment kits were nice though.

Try this contact for ships models- and maybe scrapbooking stuff. I've purchased models of the Wind, Pearl and Jewel from them. Same models as on board. This outfit runs the shops onboard.

Flag Ship Retail

10300 Northwest 19th Street

Suite 111

Miami Florida, 33172

1-888-296-4189

Does anyone know where (besides the ships) I can get the scrapbook and scrapbooking kit they sell onboard? I saw it last week on the Pearl and didn't buy it because I just didn't have room for a 12x12 album in my bag. I tried to google it but no luck. Thanks!

The Scrapbooks are now available for purchase on board the vessels.

Striper522 - Feel free to Email me at rhambly@4-top.com and I can assist you with your purchase of the scrapbook and kit.

Rob Hambly

Trans-Ocean

• 6 years later...

We were on RC Rhapsody of the Seas last year (2014) and purchased the scrapbook kit that was for sale. My wife is a scrapbooker. Well, turns out that these kits from PULSARPRODUCTS.COM do not have the same page layouts (where the posts go) as normal papers/scrapbooks. I just got off the phone with the company and because they are made ONLY for the cruise ship industry, that you cannot buy the pages anywhere but from this company. So they wanted $9.99 for a pack of 15 but then wanted to charge me $15 shipping.

I told them to forget it. That's ridiculous for shipping when USPS has a flate rate for envelopes as does FEDEX..

My advice, if you're not going to ever want to add to what you buy, then you're ok, but if you think you are going to want to add pages later on, stay away from this product. In my opinion, just another ripoff to stay away from in this industry. One person told me that I could only buy the pages on the ship. I told her "i'm not on this ship!"

Make your own or find a scrapbook place in port, if there is one or wait til you get home and find one online.

Regards,

Alan

Colorado Springs, CO