Compare cruising with kids v. without kids....

MamaParrotHead

I have cruised with and without my 3 kids. Totally different experience each time. Without them it is relaxation 24/7--I love it. But I also love being on a cruise with them..so we go once a year with them and once without them. We have earned a vacation with just the two of us and they have earned a fun family vacation! That is all they want to do these days--cruises even win over Disneyland and Disneyworld.

We've done 2 cruises without our kids (honeymoon and 10 yr. anniversary with 3 other couples) and 1 cruise with our kids (16 people total...in laws retirement gift from the kids).

I would do it both ways :-) I love my children and no matter if we are on a cruise or somewhere for hubby's work I do say, "Oh the kids would love this!" I do think the time as a couple is important for our marriage :-)

Now that our last cruise was with our kids, I don't know that THEY'LL let us go without them! Now that they know exactly how much fun one of those BIG ships can be!!

Archived