Probably a stupid question, but...

gkrnjlr

Okay, I'm one of the first to chime in on 'kid hater' threads, but I also believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, and nobody seemed willing to do that for the OP's fellow roll callers. So, I went and had a look, and from what I can tell, NOBODY is being nasty or unfriendly to the OP. At one point on the second last page, the OP states that they are feeling like the 'black sheep' on the roll call because they are travelling with a baby and not doing much of what the others are planning, and the response is 'You're not a black sheep, you're just travelling with a little lamb'. I admit that I didn't read every single page of posts (I think there are 17 so far), but there did not appear to be any 'kid hating' going on.

Certainly there ARE kid haters cruising - people who have it in their heads that kids = disruption, and they see it in every child. No doubt they really do feel disrupted, too, since as soon as they see a kid they get on edge and can't enjoy what they're doing because they have to 'watch the brat(s)'. I just don't think the people on this roll call fall into this category. I just think the OP was feeling like an outsider because they feel they don't have common interests with the others on their roll call.

Oh NO NO NO there hasn't been anything ugly said or anything along those lines at all on the roll call board. I'm just taking the information I've read on the regular boards with how people respond to other posts about children being on cruises! If you read on the regular boards (not the Family board) you'll see that there are more people against children cruising than for children cruising. That's all I am saying. With that....I've just known that there are alot of people out there against kids.

On our roll call, the only reason I feel like a "black sheep" is because there are alot of people in the party crowd and we're not part of that at all! They seem like great people. I'm not cutting on ANY of them at all. If we were childless we'd probably not feel this way, BUT....we love our kids and that's enough for me!

I hope that my other posts here didn't make you think that I was making them out to be "ugly" towards us. Not at all!

Hi,

We are cruising with our 4 year old son in 30 days on the Conquest.

Even when I did not have kids, I never minded having kids around, I was used to having kids around- nieces, nephews, cousins anway so it was never a big deal for me.

On all of the cruises I have taken, I NEVER see the kids. Except this last cruise that we took in August 07, there were some kids playing around on the elevators. Other than that, the kids are no bother at all to us.

They really werent a bother to me then either, because I know they are just being kids.

We want to expose our son to travel and things that we enjoy doing because we were exposed to these things when we were kids. Its all about teaching your kids the proper way to behave and to respect people's space, etc.

That being said, I am extending a welcome to you!! and your children!! I think its great that we are able to take our kids places that even some adults have not been blessed to be able to do.

On another note, we took our son to Vegas for Memorial day week. We got some funny looks every now and then, especially when he would act his age--but we just looked right back, no one has the right to tell me where to take my child and I don't really care what people think. My son is well-behaved but occasionally will have a tantrum or act out when he is tired or hungry or irritated, but that is to be expected.

Good luck to you and enjoy your cruise!!

Angela

AHHH.....I hadn't even thought about Vegas! We have family that lives there and I can only imagine what people in the city would think or say if they saw us walking around on the strip with CHILDREN!

A lot of people pass judgment too easily!

You know, we have been to Vegas many times too but this was the first year we took my son. I always thought it was great that other parents took their kids and that made me feel better about bringing my son.

We also took my 13 yr old niece with us and my mom, mother in law and sister in law. Just like on the cruise, there were lots and lots of things that my son was interested in. He didnt know or care that he was in what would typically be an "adult" playground. One funny thing is that every time we would get off the elevator, he would grab his $.35 cents from his pocket and wanted to "go play games"--the slots!!!

We played games, went to Circus Circus, went to the outlet malls, went to the pool and had a blast.

My son has been on the airplane twice and has a passport now. He is only 4. Like you, we love our kids and we love to travel. We are planning a Vegas trip for adults only but will probably take only family cruises from here on out. Its hard to get someone to keep the kids for a whole week. My daughter is 16 so she is fine but my son is hard to find someone.

Besides that, our travel buddies are my in-laws, we travel everywhere together so there goes 50% of our babysitters. Its ok though, we still have a great time with our son and look forward to many years of traveling.

Many of the cruise critic members are retired and have way too much time on their hands. Your upcoming cruise, September 9th will not have many kids onboard, since school is just starting. Many people will be childless on this cruise and that is prehaps why you are getting less than a warm and fuzzy vibe.

Don't worry about it. You are going to have a great time. There will certainly be some kids onboard and the roll call is not reflective of this. Most busy parents don't have time to do the roll call and others, like me, don't attend the meet and greets- since they are usually scheduled at inopportune times.

I disagree. First, assuming that someone who is retired has "too much time on their hands" is as bad as someone assuming "all parents are irresponsible." Second, my parents (now just my mom) have been retired for 15 years--The very last thing either one had/has is extra time to sit around complaining about kids on cruises. My mom is extremely active, travels frequently, and does cruise (even though she considers herself "not much of a cruiser," she manages at least 2 per year!). Third, many of the people who complain about kids on cruises (and more specifically, the behavior of some kids on cruises) are parents and grandparents. Many parents looking for a romantic getaway to have time together don't want to spend their time putting up with someone else's unruly child. Unfortunately, there are kids who are allowed to run wild and negatively affect others' cruise time. Not all or even most kids, not by any means, but enough to make some people leery of cruising when 1000 kids might be onboard. Further, many of us look for cruise times when fewer kids are likely to be cruising simply because that's what we prefer, not because we don't like or have children. My DH and I raised our DD, took her on trips every year (not cruises--we were so mean; OTOH, we only went on one cruise while she was a child), took a little "mom and dad" getaway every year, and just found out 3 weeks ago that we are going to be grandparents for the first time. (Lord, if my DH turns to me and says, "So, grandma..." one more time, I'm going to need all the patience I used to rally when our DD was 16 and did the "eye roll" thing at me.) We have two youngsters in our lives now (12 and 14), whom we love to pieces. Just because we cruise during the "likely to be fewer kids" times doesn't mean we are "kid haters" and I resent the implication (general, not directed specifically at you) that we are. (We don't do the meet and greet or roll calls either, but that's again just our preference. I agree that they're often scheduled at inopportune times, especially for parents cruising with kids.)

One possible reason is that they're looking for a relaxing vacation and even the most well-behaved children like to run around and yell and do unsettling things. That's just what children do. And there are some adults who don't much care for that.

One reason I've never been tempted to book an adults-only vacation is I have this idea that those are merely a cover for nudity and public sex and drunkenness. Frankly, I'd rather have screaming children. Maybe I belong in a group with a bunch of retirees, instead. But I haven't seen that cruise, yet. The closest I've seen is something I can't afford to pay for anyway.

Wow...that's a really sweeping generalization. I suppose I can understand your concern because of places like Hedonism (couldn't get us to go there on a bet!), but many adults-only resorts are absolutely not some sort of "cover" for nudity or drunkenness, much less public sex. You assume that an adults-only resort is a wild, drunken orgy? I am stunned. My DH and I have no desire for public sex or drunkenness. (And let's not forget how many adults begin their cruise day with a Bloody Mary and continue on throughout the day to basically drink themselves into a stupor--Don't need to be at an adults-only resort to be a drunken boor.) The issue of nudity (or toplessness) depends on the place and the custom there. Nudity and toplessness does not equal public sex or drunkenness. Please don't paint these things with the same brush.

Your first paragraph makes a great deal of sense, except that for many of us, children behaving like children is not at all a problem. Kids play, giggle, run around. That's wonderful. It's the wild and uncontrolled and destructive behavior that some (not all or most) parents allow that is the problem for many (maybe most?) people. It's true that a small number of folks simply do not like cruising with children. Period. In those cases, they really have no cause or right to complain that children are actually onboard cruise ships designed for everyone.

I am single and childless by choice. I don't hate children, in fact I really like kids! There are two kids in my life that I would take on a cruise any day - if their parents pay the way! :D

But I think all of us need to step back and realize that cruises are marketed to ALL segments of the population. Singles, couples, seniors, families. As a single cruiser, I have NEVER received a promo from Carnival or RCCL or NCL or Princess that shows any kids. I am being sold a certain type of cruise. Now, I know for a fact that my friends who do have kids are sent promos that have pics or lots of families and kids having fun. Guess what? Same cruise lines! If you watch the Carnival commercials, some are geared to couples and some are geared to families. As long as cruise lines market to all segments of the population, then we all are expecting what was sold to us.

The problems come when parents allow their kids to play Marco Polo in the hot tubs. When adults complain about kids normal playing as being disruptive. When parents put diaper clad, non-potty trained kids in the pools and hot tubs. When adults complain about well behaved kids in the dining rooms. When kids are allowed to intrude on the adult only areas. When anyone (adult or kid) disrupts people while they are trying to sleep or relax.

We all have to get along on a ship and that means that everyone practices good manners and respects everyone else. Kids included. Adults included. I am as appalled by a drunk adult puking in the hall as I am about kids screaming at the top of their lungs.........and my pet peeve, cannon-balling into a crowded poo - and their parents not expecting people to be upset about that.

Nicely stated. I've been singing variations on this song for years: Cruise lines market to all segments of society. Parents with children are one of many demographics. As long as parents and kids respect the other cruisers onboard and vice versa, then cruises are better for everyone. It's the entitled "Cruises are for families and we're just letting the rest of you tag along" attitude that offends others. I also don't discriminate regarding bad behavior. Age is not the issue, only behavior is.

beachchick

Oh NO NO NO there hasn't been anything ugly said or anything along those lines at all on the roll call board. I'm just taking the information I've read on the regular boards with how people respond to other posts about children being on cruises! If you read on the regular boards (not the Family board) you'll see that there are more people against children cruising than for children cruising. That's all I am saying. With that....I've just known that there are alot of people out there against kids.

On our roll call, the only reason I feel like a "black sheep" is because there are alot of people in the party crowd and we're not part of that at all! They seem like great people. I'm not cutting on ANY of them at all. If we were childless we'd probably not feel this way, BUT....we love our kids and that's enough for me!

I hope that my other posts here didn't make you think that I was making them out to be "ugly" towards us. Not at all!

So sorry!! I completely misinterpreted your original post. I read the line about not feeling warm fuzzies on your roll call and I thought your whole post was about the roll call and people there being 'kid-haters'. My apologies. :)

Well, since we're just talking about the grumpy anti-kid cruisers in general, then, I'll add my two cents or so... I think that there are people all over the world, not just on cruises, who are just not kid people, if you know what I mean. They don't want to see them in malls, in the movies, in restaurants... certainly not at a live theatre performance!! I even got a dirty look once from a woman at a swimming pool who was trying to swim laps around us in the general pool area. I pointed out the designated lap area to her (which I knew well since I'm a lap swimmer myself), but she just got even snottier and told me that she didn't like the deeper water. :eek:

Of that particular segment of society, some are going to be cruisers. It's like I was saying earlier, also - people who don't relate to kids/don't enjoy kids/have low expectations of kids will have their experience disrupted by even the best behaved child, just because they're there. Personally, I think if you're that much of a bigot (that's how I perceive anyone who judges entire groups of people based on their prejudices about the group), you deserve to feel uncomfortable.

There are all kinds of 'haters' in the world, and sadly, they pop up on these boards quite a bit. Mind you, the board really is just a cross section of our society as a whole, so there are bound to be a$$es... but the number of posts I read that are derogatory about kids, older people, larger people, less impeccably dressed people... well... all kinds, is really unfortunate. There's nothing like an 'honest review' of a particular cruise that basically just cuts down all the other passengers on board and barely mentions the ship at all. :(

So, in answer to the original question of why there are so many people who seem to dislike kids on cruises, I think it's pretty much a case of 'why ask why?' It's irrational. Sure, they can come up with a dozen 'reasons' why kids are a 'bad idea', but none of them actually apply to anyone they don't know... which means every child they haven't cruised with yet. :) (and all the good ones they've never noticed on other cruises)

We have cruised several times by our selves but next January we are cruising on the Diamond, Sydney to Auckland with

an 86 year old, 6 adults from mid 20's to mid 60's and 6 children from 2 years to 12 years. All up 4 generations.

The family are so looking forward to it as we can all be together for once.

They are good kids and our daughters and husbands are responsible parents.

"Occassionally" one of the little ones may play up but the parents know that they will remove the "problem" to avoid upsetting any one else.

It is that time of the year where there will be lots of children and if they didn't want children they wouldn't have Kids club and childrens menus etc

IT IS ALL VERY EXCITING FOR US ALL

We sailed when our son was 9 months old and then 2 months later when he was 11 months old.

We never had any bad remarks from others....actually it was quite the opposite...we had a ton of people coming up to us wanting to talk to our son and comment on how adorable he was. Half the time most people didnt even know there was an infant on board. We did our own thing and stayed clear of the area where adults wanted to relax or wanted to drink and party.

I do admit that on the cruise when he was 11 months old...he was really teething badly. And the first night was pretty hard...he just didn't want to sleep. But as soon as he started to get fussy and cry, I walked outside with him and went upstairs to the top deck.....he was asleep in no time...the warm air definitely was helpful and relaxing to him.

Same thing with dinner....one night he just didnt want to sit and eat....so I got up from the table with him and we walked around while my husband finished eating..it was no big deal. We knew that bringing him would cause some of this...but we wouldnt of traded any of it for anything.

He will be almost 2 on our next cruise...so he will enjoy the cruise even more!!

Good luck and I know you will have a wonderful time....don't worry about any negative remarks...Just ignore them and have a great time!!

We are taking our 6 cruise and first with the children this September. DD8, DS 6, and DD4. They will not be missing school since the children attend year round and have a break in September. Today was the first day of school. We do save money and think it's great!

So sorry!! I completely misinterpreted your original post. I read the line about not feeling warm fuzzies on your roll call and I thought your whole post was about the roll call and people there being 'kid-haters'. My apologies. :)

Well, since we're just talking about the grumpy anti-kid cruisers in general, then, I'll add my two cents or so... I think that there are people all over the world, not just on cruises, who are just not kid people, if you know what I mean. They don't want to see them in malls, in the movies, in restaurants... certainly not at a live theatre performance!! I even got a dirty look once from a woman at a swimming pool who was trying to swim laps around us in the general pool area. I pointed out the designated lap area to her (which I knew well since I'm a lap swimmer myself), but she just got even snottier and told me that she didn't like the deeper water. :eek:

Of that particular segment of society, some are going to be cruisers. It's like I was saying earlier, also - people who don't relate to kids/don't enjoy kids/have low expectations of kids will have their experience disrupted by even the best behaved child, just because they're there. Personally, I think if you're that much of a bigot (that's how I perceive anyone who judges entire groups of people based on their prejudices about the group), you deserve to feel uncomfortable.

There are all kinds of 'haters' in the world, and sadly, they pop up on these boards quite a bit. Mind you, the board really is just a cross section of our society as a whole, so there are bound to be a$$es... but the number of posts I read that are derogatory about kids, older people, larger people, less impeccably dressed people... well... all kinds, is really unfortunate. There's nothing like an 'honest review' of a particular cruise that basically just cuts down all the other passengers on board and barely mentions the ship at all. :(

So, in answer to the original question of why there are so many people who seem to dislike kids on cruises, I think it's pretty much a case of 'why ask why?' It's irrational. Sure, they can come up with a dozen 'reasons' why kids are a 'bad idea', but none of them actually apply to anyone they don't know... which means every child they haven't cruised with yet. :) (and all the good ones they've never noticed on other cruises)

You know....you're right! There are kid haters EVERYWHERE. If a child even makes a peep at Walmart there's surely *someone* that'll give you a dirty look!

We'll be the responsible parents on our cruise and if we have moments that our child is less than satisfied...we'll go elsewhere to avoid "ruining" other people's cruises, but nonetheless....we're going to have FUN!

We have taken our kids on 3 cruises and this October will be their 4th- In my opinion, a lot of the anti kid attitude comes from inexpierenced cruisers. The people that spend their time expecting what they see on the marketing front and think their cruise will be just like the brochure. These are the people that complain about passports, open seating, non-english speaking people, and any thing other than what they are used to on a day to day period of time. if you cruise these posts for any period of time, you will find the anti-kid crusiers, I think they are out there to discourage us from taking our kids on a cruise. My kids are not perfect (I wish) but we plan our trips so they have a great time and so do we. Our kids do not generally join us on formal nights for dinner- we found the kids club is awesome at taking care of them and we have a much needed night out!

I also feel as women, that we spend a whole lotta time worrying about what others think, feel perceive about us. All we want to do is provide a great expierence for our kids. If we do not allow these thoughts to enter our minds- then they cannot affect us. I know I am a little philisohical (sp) here... but, really! Go and have a great time, maybe join them for a meet and greet, maybe not. It is your vacation and there will always be people that judge you. It is up to us to decide how that will or will not affect us.

quote"As long as parents and kids respect the other cruisers onboard and vice versa, then cruises are better for everyone. It's the entitled "Cruises are for families and we're just letting the rest of you tag along" attitude that offends others."end quote

Very well said, Beachchick! I have run into that mentality a few times on a cruise and I get frustrated. Cruises are for EVERYONE, not just families. We all have to get along. Ships that have child friendly features also have adult only features.

There are those who look at the glass and see it half full - others who see it as half empty -- then there are those who see it as "practically empty" and also point out an imagined dirt smudge and an imperfection on the lip of the glass! These are the folks who are looking for something/anything to complain about -- very often it is kids on the cruises. Other times is it the food, the chair hogs, the line's liquor policy, their room steward, or the middle initial of the cruise director! They won't be happy unless they find something at which to scowl.

There are legitimate beefs that some folks have - some bad experiences. But for every screaming child, there is a table of adults without volume control (and in many cases without any sort of filters -- I think I'd take a screaming 2YO with AWOL parents over the four-top we once sat next to who entertained each other with details about their bodily functions and laughed uproariously at each fart/poop/vomit story!). For each fussy baby in the next cabin, there is an "unfettered" couple next store moaning and beating the walls. For each kid who hit all the elevator buttons before hopping out, there is the 60-something woman insisting to hold the elevator for her friend who "just went back to our cabin to get a tissue".

Until I can afford that private luxury yacht and a full complement of body guards to clear out every store in each port - I guess I just have to deal with my fellow paxs.

My DH and I don't have children and we always cruise during the busy family times of the year because I'm an elementary school principal. That means if I want to cruise I do it when there will be lots of kids on board.

I never go in expecting the ship to be perfectly quiet...normal child/teen behavior doesn't bother me in the least. I enjoy being around children and watching their play and natural excitement is fun for me. We tend to do things on-board that don't appeal to children (such as wine tastings:o and late dining) and always sail in a balcony cabin so we have our own private slice of paradise for reading and relaxing.

What I can't tolerate are the children (or adults!!!) who are allowed to wreak havoc on the ship and negatively impact others' enjoyment of their vacation. Whether the behavior takes the form of children running around in adult only areas, drunken boors pushing and shoving, incessant screaming in the dining room, foul language, or diapered babies in a pool, it shouldn't be tolerated by the cruise line and shouldn't have to be tolerated by passengers.

In my opinion, the worst behavior I've witnessed was from the 13-17 age group on our Voyager cruise last March. Here's an excerpt from the letter I sent to Royal Caribbean after the cruise:

We did encounter a somewhat serious problem that I would like to share with you in the hopes you will be able to address this issue for future cruisers. As you are probably aware, our sailing was a very full Spring Break cruise with many families and children of all ages. It was announced at the Welcome Aboard show that there were almost 1,300 passengers under the age of 18. The problem we encountered was with the rude and harassing behavior of a large group of the teenagers, and the apparent lack of preventative or corrective action on the part of the Voyager’s staff and crew.

Beginning Thursday and continuing through late Saturday evening, large groups of teenagers used the elevators as their personal playground. Their incessant riding from top to bottom and back again prevented adult passengers, the handicapped, and families with small children from being able to use the elevators without an unreasonably long wait. As the days passed the teens’ behavior became more bold and abusive. The youths were constantly sprawled out across the floors of the elevators eating pizza and fries, and leaving the trash behind when they were finished. They also began to attempt to make the elevators sway, and had nasty remarks for adult passengers who would try to correct their behavior.

The situation came to a head for me and my husband on Saturday evening when we summoned an elevator. The elevator that arrived was filled with teens, but we elected to get in anyway. After we entered the elevator we noticed all the buttons were pushed and we decided to step out and summon a different elevator. Unfortunately the teens were holding the elevator open so their friends could catch up and they could race. Finally my husband said, “Come on, guys.” The response from the elevator as the teens finally closed the doors was a very loud, “F—K YOU!”

I found this incident terribly upsetting; primarily because I think with some proactive measures it could have been avoided. I did make a complaint at the Guest Relations desk Saturday evening and later noticed a security presence near the Centrum elevators, but I don’t believe the teens should have ever been allowed to monopolize the elevators, abuse and harass other passengers, and inconvenience an entire ship. Frankly, I’m somewhat surprised nobody got hurt…the behavior was that out of control. It never should have gotten to the point where nobody over the age of 17 can get on an elevator and adults are getting cussed out for having the audacity to try to go about their business. The elevators never should have been allowed to be used as a toy. They never should have become a teenage dining room. This is an area where I would like to see Royal Caribbean take a tip from other lines and have easily identified Youth Security roaming around the ship during heavy travel weeks such as Spring Break. Just an adult authority presence would be enough to stop incidents like the elevator “game” before they even start.

I have taken the liberty of including an additional page with comments pulled from the Cruise Critic reviews of others on my sailing. As you can see from this small sampling, the problem was widespread and affected many passengers at different times during the cruise.

Aside from the trouble with the teenagers, this was a very enjoyable cruise on a wonderful ship with a terrific staff and crew. The stain on the end of our cruise didn’t ruin our overall enjoyment of our week, and we have faith that you will remedy the problem, so we have already made a reservation for the same week next year. My husband and I feel fortunate to have the Voyager of the Seas sailing from Galveston, and we’re looking forward to making more wonderful memories when we sail on her in 2009.

Royal Caribbean did follow up to my letter both in writing and by phone. We actually had a lengthy conversation about the teen problem on the ship, and I was told I was one of several people who had shared similar experiences. What a shame that an otherwise perfect cruise had to be marred by a group of kids whose parents either didn't know about their behavior or didn't care to correct the behavior.

I think it's incidents like that that cause people to "hate" sailing with children. People tend to overgeneralize, and transfer one negative experience to everybody who falls into a category. Me? Most of my encounters with the children and teenagers on the ship were delightful. The teens at our dinner table were polite and interesting to talk to. All I expect is to be able to enjoy my vacation in a way that is respectful of the other passengers, and have others do the same for me.

I'm glad to see a thread where children on a ship are being discussed civilly. Too often these threads turn into a shouting match and don't benefit anybody.

What you had to encounter on your cruise is just unacceptable and I'm surprised that no one complained to someone before it got that bad. They could've really gotten it under control before it reached the level at which you experienced.

Glad to hear that RCCL contacted you about it!

I agree that typically the children discussions do turn out to be shouting matches. I am glad that this one did not turn into such!

Cindy: What a fabulous letter! You clearly state what happened, what you did about it (try to get it handled while onboard, rather than simply waiting to comlain later), some of the possible results from the teens' behavior, and what you expect the cruise line to consider doing about it in the future. Your letter was to the point, not too long and not at all rambling, and you included comments from CC so that the cruise line can see that you aren't over-dramatizing the situation. Brava!

You should never have had to deal with that behavior. There is no excuse--and the crew must have known about it, so they are to blame as well. RCI has clearly stated behavior guidelines. I think that they should have had security waiting at the doors, taken names and cabin numbers, escorted those teens to their parents, and been given a choice (one time): Stop, behave appropriately, or the entire family will be escorted from the ship at the next port of call. Monopolizing the elevators in that way is definitely unsafe and not just inconvenient. I bet that if your DH had been the one to say "those words" that the teens would have gone screaming to their parents (and I use the term loosely), who would have promptly insisted that security "do something" about the situation.

I'm glad to hear the RCI followed up right away.

beachchick

Cindy: What a fabulous letter! You clearly state what happened, what you did about it (try to get it handled while onboard, rather than simply waiting to comlain later), some of the possible results from the teens' behavior, and what you expect the cruise line to consider doing about it in the future. Your letter was to the point, not too long and not at all rambling, and you included comments from CC so that the cruise line can see that you aren't over-dramatizing the situation. Brava!

You should never have had to deal with that behavior. There is no excuse--and the crew must have known about it, so they are to blame as well. RCI has clearly stated behavior guidelines. I think that they should have had security waiting at the doors, taken names and cabin numbers, escorted those teens to their parents, and been given a choice (one time): Stop, behave appropriately, or the entire family will be escorted from the ship at the next port of call. Monopolizing the elevators in that way is definitely unsafe and not just inconvenient. I bet that if your DH had been the one to say "those words" that the teens would have gone screaming to their parents (and I use the term loosely), who would have promptly insisted that security "do something" about the situation.

I'm glad to hear the RCI followed up right away.

beachchick

Thanks! Most of the letter was full of positives. The only negative comments I had were about the out of control elevator behavior. Hopefully some good will come of it and I won't have to discuss the same problem next March!:D

Archived