Carnival Victory or Triumph

I recently sailed on the Triumph and have the Victory booked for next June. Looking at the deck plans, they appear to be sister ships and are basically the same. The Victory does have the large screen out by the pool though that shows movies and concerts. I am looking forward to that. I would say let the ports, or the cost of getting to the embarkation point, dictate which cruise you take.

Happy 4th of July everybody

Hello Everyone,

My boyfriend and I are in our mid twenties and are trying to decide between the Victory or Triumph. Which do you prefer and why?

Thanks!

My last 2 cruises have been on the Triumph and Victory. They are sister ships. I would say they are equal. Like someone else said, let the iteniary decide.

Have been on both and thought they were both great. Ships are very similar. The only difference is the decor. Triumph features the great cities of the world where Victory features the seas of the world. Either way you can't go wrong.

We booked the Triumph for October 19 sailing. We have learned that the Triumph is headed to drydock the first week of October so we are thrilled with the timing. Rumor has it that the big screen will be installed. Not sure what other updates are planned.

:) I have sailed on The Victory once out of NY and had a great cruise. I have to say that at the time of that cruise she ship was in good shape and the entertainment on that ship was the best I have seen so far on a Carnival cruise. We have also sailed on the Triumph twice and would book a cruise on that ship again without hesitation. Decide which itinerary you like best and have a great cruise.

Archived