4 people in cabin on Gem

NHLady

I am looking to see how they put 4 per stateroom on the Gem. We were on her in December in a Balcony Cabin, but there was only the two of us. We are looking at going out of NYC with the kids (12 & 7). Ihave seen plenty of pictures with two lowers and one pullman, but where do they put the 4th in a oceanview room.....do some of them have a second pullman, at 161 sq feet, I don't see how they could put a cot in there!

Thanks,

Karen

our 4th bed on the Star was a trundle bed that is stored underneath one of the lower beds. Basically, there are 3 on the floor and one on the wall.

Can you still put the twins together against the wall that away from the bunk and put the trundle under the bunk?? I guess that also means that the only way to get out of bed is at the foot, huh?

our 4th bed on the Star was a trundle bed that is stored underneath one of the lower beds. Basically, there are 3 on the floor and one on the wall.

Not the case for NHLady. They are booked into a BALCONY quad. They will have two twin beds, a single sleeper sofa, and a pullman for the 4th passenger. Works out much better then an inside or oceanview with the wall to wall beds.

Archived