Legend departure times?

NPCIN

Can anyone who has sailed on the Legend recently tell me approximately what time they got off the ship? I just found out that the airline changed our return flights out of Tampa for about 10:30 AM. I know this is pushing it close, but I was curious on current departure times from the ship. The later times offered would make us have to stay at the airport for several hours.

Can anyone who has sailed on the Legend recently tell me approximately what time they got off the ship? I just found out that the airline changed our return flights out of Tampa for about 10:30 AM. I know this is pushing it close, but I was curious on current departure times from the ship. The later times offered would make us have to stay at the airport for several hours.

We were off the ship by 900 (THE LATEST) and were able to get on a stand by flight that left at 10:10. We were in group 4 to get off the ship. After self-assist they called groups 1-5. The self assist we off by 8:00-8:20.

I'm not sure how they assign the group to get off, but we were in a Cat. 11 suite.

BTW-I remeber reading in the capers that if you have a flight before 12 noon they wanted you to contact the pursers desk.

HTH

Customs had a training exercise the day we returned to Tampa. They decided to inspect all the luggage of the self assist folks. I think this included the training of dogs as well. Anyway, this probabably does not happen that much. Our cabin steward said he never saw the process take so long. I think the self assist were finished about 1000AM and we got off about 1100AM. For us it was OK, we were not in a rush to get off.

We did self assist last week because we had driven to Tampa and wanted to get on I 75 ASAP. We were in the vehicle driving at 8:20 am. The customs guy only looked at my husband's passport. We also had children and had to take the one elevator down instead of the escalator! It was very smooth!!:) :)

Archived