Cruise Director for Elation

Lil Starr

I will be on the Elation next month and i was wondering if anyone would know who the cruise director might be, or does anyone know of an easy way to find out on the Carnival website? Thank you in advance.

I will be on the Elation next month and i was wondering if anyone would know who the cruise director might be, or does anyone know of an easy way to find out on the Carnival website? Thank you in advance.

I was on her in April, and I can't for the life of me remember his name at the moment, on the tip of my tongue, now driving me nuts. I DO remember he is Australian, and a ball of energy. One of the most passanger interactive CD's I have seen. "Gday" is his most fav phrase.

Cheated, went and looked at my Capers, LOL. It was Stuart Dunn, "Stu". Hope he is still there for you.

Thank you so fun for your feedback. I was on the Pride last August with Jeff Brrrrronson. He was a holler and a couple of hoots. I guess in the back of my mind I was hoping he would go do to the Elation.

He must have changed recently when I went last October he was very standoffish. Glad things have changed as I am going again in october.

Candi

Sometimes I don't even remember the CD, the assistants are more active and memorable, like the first time I was on the Elation, Sept 06. Don't know if Stu was CD then, but loved the other staff, one guy named Stitch was hilareous. Always have a good time though.

Stuart Dunn is the full time CD on the Elation except when he is on holiday. Don't worry, you'll like him.

:confused: How long does a holiday usually last for them. I cheated and drove down to the San Diego port, just to see the parking situation. When I stood next to the Elation, I was able to hear a woman Cruise Director on the PA. In my opinion, I think men are the better choice for the job, because they have alot of the child-like energy that women just can't match. So I guess I was just wondering if the woman was any good?

:confused: How long does a holiday usually last for them. I cheated and drove down to the San Diego port, just to see the parking situation. When I stood next to the Elation, I was able to hear a woman Cruise Director on the PA. In my opinion, I think men are the better choice for the job, because they have alot of the child-like energy that women just can't match. So I guess I was just wondering if the woman was any good?

Just wondering how you could stand there, so close, and not jump on board???:rolleyes: :D

Trust me the temptation was high. We tried but then got stopped the Port Security, and when we tried to swim to the mooring line the coast guard stopped us, but hey we just have another 43 days left to go.

Archived