Room Service

I asked this question a while back as I booked RCI to get more room service options mainly I wanted my bacon and eggs in the morning. Well I thought there was more variety in the morning then just bacon and eggs did it change or was it always this way. Also from what I remember I thought you could order most of the nights menu is this true or am I just mistaken.

I asked this question a while back as I booked RCI to get more room service options mainly I wanted my bacon and eggs in the morning. Well I thought there was more variety in the morning then just bacon and eggs did it change or was it always this way. Also from what I remember I thought you could order most of the nights menu is this true or am I just mistaken.

You are correct - during the evening hours you usually can order anything off the main dining room menu (except for Lobster) as long as the MDR is still serving.

###

You can get whatever they're serving in the dining room through room service.

That is not correct. They will have the menus on the TV on most ships as to what they are serving through room service in the evening. For example, lobster is not available through room service. One can call and request but don't expect it. They usually only show three entree's available on the room service menu.

Archived