brewed coffee - what brand?

dianaj1108

We'll be cruising on the Dawn to Alaska on 8/5 and we are all coffee fiends, I was wondering if anyone out there knew what brand of coffee was used for the brewed coffee (purchaed with the coffee card). :D

We'll be cruising on the Dawn to Alaska on 8/5 and we are all coffee fiends, I was wondering if anyone out there knew what brand of coffee was used for the brewed coffee (purchaed with the coffee card). :D

My DH is a coffeeholic and lives at the coffee bar each cruise. I am not sure which brand they brew, but I know for sure it is not Starbucks. Hopefully, someone else remembers.

We were @ the cafe on Crown...no indication of brand names. It wasn't on the menu, but we asked for their version of Seattles Best Blast (reg. coffee w/ a shot of espresso). Counterman scratched his head, said "No problem!" made it & just charged us for a reg. coffee.

Steve

Guest arowe6

I never once noticed a brand. It wasn't anything too exotic and was pretty plain and weak but still better than the syrup based. I had the espresso a few times though and that was surprisingly very, very good.

Speaking of coffee......it's time to make some!:D

-Andrew

Archived