Need private snorkeling excursion for 16 people in St. M

fennema1

We have a party of 16, including a 3 year old and 5 teenagers. Would like to charter a boat for a private snorkeling trip. Saw the Zero Stress offered by Island Marketing in St. Maarten and it looked good. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Robin

We have chartered two different ships in St. Martin over the past few years.

3 years ago our group of 12 chartered the Lord Sheffield for the day and had a wonderful time. Very accommodating crew and a lot of fun. BBQ lunch and free-flowing drinks.

Last Fall we chartered the Celine. Capt. Neil is also an AMAZING chef and lunch on the boat was easily the best meal we had all week.

Both choices offered multiple snorkeling/swimming stops, both had great crews, both were well worth the money, and both were wonderful experiences. Overall, the experience on the Celine was more relaxing.

I would highly recommend either experience.

We are just back from St Martin...I took a group of 9 on Captain Alan's Awesome Too boat. You can inquire about hiring both boats...he owns two power boats, and another group had reserved with him prior to mine, so we had Captain Colleen (oooooh, yeah, now that gal can drive a boat!!). I imagine you could split your group and have both boats do the same itinerary so you could share the experiences of snorkeling and the mud-bath on the beach of Tintamarre together. While the boats are underway, it's almost impossible to carry on a conversation with the wind and spray and sheer delight...so think about it. I can't recommend them highly enough...they are the epitome of customer service and excellent seamanship....you're safe and you'll have more fun than you can imagine. Colleen snorkeled with us, and asked me for my underwater camera. She can freedive incredibly well, and took some really great pix of the turtles, the Eagle Ray and other cool sea creatures that we encountered. She made this excursion my all time favorite thing to do on St. Martin, can't wait to go back!! Check them out at http://www.captainalan.com

Archived