E Doc's

KTG UK

We printed e-docs from the ncl website under my cruises. My question is what about luggage tags? We leave this Friday. Luggage tags were printed out with our e-docs, but how do we attach these? Am I supposed to trust taping them on the luggage the way it gets thrown around? I thought about punching a hole and using yarn but again concerned they could be easily ripped off. Am I missing the obvious here?

We printed e-docs from the ncl website under my cruises. My question is what about luggage tags? We leave this Friday. Luggage tags were printed out with our e-docs, but how do we attach these? Am I supposed to trust taping them on the luggage the way it gets thrown around? I thought about punching a hole and using yarn but again concerned they could be easily ripped off. Am I missing the obvious here?

I would laminate them or put clear packing tape over them. FYI --- I was glad I put my cellphone on the tags. When we got off the Spirit in NY a porter had our luggage, but couldn't find us. He called my cellphone & got us out of a long customs line & took us right through.

Archived