Dream Aft Cabins (8G)

w8ing2cruz

Yes, Carnival does not have the prices yet. My PVP has been calling everyone she knows that might have that info, and has been told they are working on the prices, and should have them by maybe Wednesday of this week. So instead of waiting, I took an 8D on the Vista deck. It has a wrap around balcony. Good Luck!

Thanks - the only thing that makes me a bit nervous about the 8D AND the 9A wraps are those staircases. We were near a stair case on the Imagination and it was very noisy. The stairs were metal and even though they were crew stairs you could hear the high heels all night long :eek: We're just torn on the wraps vs the regular afts. With our small group it would be nice to be right next to each other but we can't get price or availability for the April 17th cruise we're looking at (looks like the week right before you!)

We have the same problem, but our TA told our group that Carnival told her there was a glich with the Empress aft cabins and they are working on it. We have 7 aft cabins in reserve for our Med. cruise in Oct. 2009. She talked to a supervisor today and was told to tell us not to worry she has taken them out of inventory and will not release them until the glich is fixed and then she will asign them to us. Linda

Does anyone know why my TA can't get a price on any 8G's for a cruise in April 2010? They don't show up on the Carnival site either but the 9A's do . . . I'm confused.

Pricing of Dream Cabins may become the same for all CCL ships in the future. As far as location pricing, which is how Dream is working. As of right now, the Aft Cabins run the same price, including the Aft Balcony.

Mid ship cabins will be slightly more expensive then Aft and Fwd.

Cove Balconies will be based on where they are located. These balconies will be made of Steel, and be mostly enclosed, and Bigger than the standard balcony.

Spa cabins are NO SMOKING, and as of now, that is the only non smoking rooms on ANY ship. However, they are considering making half the ship smoking cabins, and half non smoking on all ships.

in the future, cost of your cabin will be about LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION.

I can not say how I found out, but it does come from a Carnival Rep.

Pricing of Dream Cabins may become the same for all CCL ships in the future. As far as location pricing, which is how Dream is working. As of right now, the Aft Cabins run the same price, including the Aft Balcony.

I can not say how I found out, but it does come from a Carnival Rep.

I don't understand that statement. The aft balcony cabins are 8G's on every deck, and right now they are not showing a price for these cabins. Now if you look at the price for an 8F, its $1109.00. One would assume an 8G would be more.

I don't understand that statement. The aft balcony cabins are 8G's on every deck, and right now they are not showing a price for these cabins. Now if you look at the price for an 8F, its $1109.00. One would assume an 8G would be more.

Wow, this is the third time Carnival has changed the category structure on the Dream.

Guess they overheard my comment to my PVP, I still find it odd the mock 9A rooms on Vista are not 8G rooms also.

I talked to him today, and that is what he said. I was telling him about this thread, and he gave me this information.

I guess the mid ship area is going to be higher because many cruisers only want mid ship because it is less rocky.

Archived