Cruise Storys

I just love this story and it's true!

Several years ago I met two gentlement on a Princess Caribbean cruise who told me of fun story about what happen to them on a previous cruise they went on. Well, these gentlement were very socialable and went with several friends on this previous cruise. When the ship docked in Nassau they decided to go to on their own to the beach to go swimming. They had bought a new video camera and were taping each other in the water. After spending a wonderful day at the beach, they returned to the pier to find out that the ship had sailed without them! The ship was only dock in Nassau from 8 to 1PM and they haven't realized this. Having only there swimware on, they were able to contact the port agent who helped them buy plane tickets, hotel and clothes to get to the next port of call. Of course everyone on the ship was worried about what happen to them as they weren't on the ship and no one could find them. They were able to contact the ship and friends on board as to what had happened to them and would be boarding at the next port of call. Word got around the ship what had happen to these two gentlement and were the talk of the ship. As the gentlement reboarded the ship from the pier, many passengers gave them a rounding applaus from the promenade deck with a huge banner welcoming them back onboard. To say the least -- they were the talk of the ship for the rest of the sailing. Anyway...

Once they got back home, they were watching the video of themselves in the water at the beach in Nassau and there in the far back ground was the ship sailing off without them!!!!!!!!!

:)

Thats funny

Of course it probably wouldn't be if it had happened to me *LOL*

My hubby does not wear shorts...ever!! It could be 100 degrees out and he will be in jeans! He is also a "manly" man! He always makes fun of me and tells me I am "such a girl" for doing certain things! Well, on our first RCCL cruise, which we took this past April, did the tables turn!!!

I heard such great things about the Quest game that I told him I wanted to see the show! Well, if anyone has ever been to one, you know how crazy it can be. We were part of team and first the host says he will give points to the first person to come up with two pairs of men's pants. I made him take those pants off so fast, you would think they were on fire! So there he was, sitting next to me in only his boxers. Then they said that the owners of the pants must run on stage and put their pants on! Well, now he is in front of the whole audience in nothing but boxers! :eek: I was laughing so hard!!! He was so embarassed but was laughing anyway.

Then the host said he will give points to the first team who has two guys come up on stage holding hands and skipping! Well, there went my hubby with another guy skipping and holding hands!! :p But what made it worse is, whenever you go on stage, you have to have your team number so that the announcer can say the number! Well they were in such a hurry, they forgot the number!!! The host saw this and was making fun of "the two guys who were skipping around on stage holding hands because they wanted to!!!" I have never had so much fun in my life! I still bring it up when I want to laugh!!!

Archived