how do you find out

mom2agr8boy

How do you find out what canins are open and what ones are not on your ship. I have been hearing people say that a cabin was sold out on there sail date and just woundering where they found this. I looked on the NCL site, but I don't know how reliable that is. One day it will show one sold our and it will be open the next day?

it changes all the time, people cancel..the cabin show up again. TAs have a hold on some, then release what they don't sell.

usually you can, only, see 6 available cabins at a time. more could be available. if you are looking at a certain cabin or area, call to find out..or insert the actual cabin number and the website will tell you if it's available.

mom -

Before you get to the details that Cathi mentioned, you need to choose a destination and time frame at "Find a Cruise". Then you pick a ship and select a cabin category. After that you will see a few cabins listed. Once you have the info you need, just back out.

Archived