Jet Blue

logbook

hillslife, I think you should consider going in a day early and try to find a hotel on Priceline.com for that one night. I don't know about you but I am not a high-class kind of person. All I need is a clean room and a shower for the night. In our cruise in February, we are staying one night after the cruise and I got a room at the Extended Stay hotel for $25!!! You should try your luck at Priceline.com and if you get a good rate, call jet blue back and get the flight the day before.

Hi Jrabbit - I did give Jet Blue a call today. They said due to $$, they eliiminated the nonstop on their lowest service days, which unfortunately was my day....so they have the same nonstop on the day prior, but wouldn't pick up the hotel expense even though they made the change.

They were very friendly and tried to accomodate me on the phone - but if the plane doesn't go there on that day now, kind of hard to get us on it:confused:

Not sure yet what we will do - trying to decide to chance it with the layover in DC and hoping for good weather or cancelling and paying lots more $$$ for another flight....but can't find any other airlines doing nonstops...

If this is the worst 'blip' in our plans for this 107 day cruise - we are in good shape. Thanks for the tips.

No Brainer!

Fly in direct the day before and spring for a hotel. What if there was bad weather, or a mechanical delay, or.......... don't want to think of all the reasons you could be late.

When will Jet Blue release flights for May? I am taking the Splendor 4/26/09 out of Long Beach and i live in New York. Jet Blue seems to be the only way to go for a decent amount of money.

They just released Feb. through April 2009 on Sept. 1. So i bet it will be sometime in late fall, early winter. I waited from June 2008 to Sept. 1 for my next april flight.

marilyn

Thanks to all of you for your support and suggestions...I am always the first advocate to arriving at least one day early, and always have, now the first time I am not taking my own advise, I get tripped up. I better stick with the tried and true - and go a day early and relax and enjoy.....Thanks guys:)

Archived