Disembarkation from NCL POA

Caribbean Obsession

Can anybody give me an idea of what time the cruise disembarkation is completed from NCL POA? My husband & I are going on the 11/15/08-11/22/08 sailing & are planning to fly to Maui for a few nights post-cruise. How early is too early to get a flight on the day of disembarkation? We'd like to get to Maui as soon as possible in order to not waste vacation time in an airport (but obviously we don't want to miss a flight either if we are still stuck on the ship). I appreciate any feedback from past POA cruisers. Thanks in advance :)

Just returned and the first disembarkation was for those who chose to carry off their own luggage - sometime before eight AM. Other passengers disembarked depending upon when their flights departed, etc. Passengers choose what time they wish to leave the ship depending on the color luggage tags they select. For example, if you wish to carry your own luggage off the ship, you would take white luggage tags (tags weren't assigned-you picked them up yourself near the purser's desk the day before disembarkation) All passengers, to my recollection, departed by 10AM. Disembarkation was very fast - no customs, etc.

Archived