they also have a beautiful beach and a wonderful Pool

I thought the food was very excellent

and the drinks Very good :p

you can also get a massage right there

:D

Plenty more stuff

perhaps you could check out there website

or the photos on webshots

We used to go to Mr. Sanchos several times a year before Paradise Beach opened.

Neither charge an entrance fee. They just expect you to eat/drink while you are there. Both have great food and drinks. Neither charge for things like chairs, tables or umbrellas.

Mr Sanchos did lose 50ft of its beach when Wilma hit, but I don't think it detracts from the "experience" except there is less room for chairs.

Since you do have kids, I think Paradise Beach would be a better fit because there is more to do there with the $10 wrist band. The wristband is optional so the adults don't have to buy it even if the kids want it.

Our 2 boys always get it...hubby and I do not.

For $10, you get 2 water trampolines, an iceberg, kayaking, snorkeling, floats (individual and multi person ones) and land toys like the Bungie Trampoline and climbing coconut trees.

Paradise Beach also offers Free internet at the bar.

As for crowds...since technically you have 3 beaches to select from at Paradise Beach...IF PB is to crowded for you..there is always San Fran and CarlosNCharles beaches right next door...and you can still use the Paradise Beach wristband.

Just returned from our cruise on Enchantment of the Seas. For our day in Cozumel we went to Mr. Sanchos Beach. Great beach, no entrance fee, food and drink very good. Taxi to the beach was 14.00 dollars. Staff were very accommodating and friendly.

One of the biggest things for our friends and us is sitting on the loungers and having enough shade. I see that there is plenty at paradise beach but Mr Sancho's looks quieter. I saw that there is plenty of cover at the tables but we are wanting some shade over the loungers. Do they have beach umbrellas?

One of the biggest things for our friends and us is sitting on the loungers and having enough shade. I see that there is plenty at paradise beach but Mr Sancho's looks quieter. I saw that there is plenty of cover at the tables but we are wanting some shade over the loungers. Do they have beach umbrellas?

I'd like to know if there's shade at Mr. Sancho's too.

Diane

There were no umbrellas near the loungers on the beach, just at the tables behind them.

A group of 18 us (ages 25-30) are coming to Cozumel via cruise boat, but I can't figure out where to go? Seems like most places are mainly for kids. Any suggestions? Last year I did the booze cruise in Cozumel, but not sure what beach that took us to.

A group of 18 us (ages 25-30) are coming to Cozumel via cruise boat, but I can't figure out where to go? Seems like most places are mainly for kids. Any suggestions? Last year I did the booze cruise in Cozumel, but not sure what beach that took us to.

Your best bet is paradise beach, the booze cruise took you to playa mia, which is a little further south. i would email Tom and he may beable to set your group up.

I've been to both Mr. Sancho's and Paradise Beach. I haven't been to PB in a couple of years because it has gotten so crowded. It was really nice before the crowds started coming. They do have "toys" at this beach like the water trampoline and iceburg that many other beaches do not have.

Mr. Sancho's is much less crowded. They do seem to get things going with many activities. I didn't really pay attention to the adult activities since my children were with me, but I did hear an announcement being made about needing people for an activity they were going to do. There is shade on the beach. As another poster stated all you have to do is bring the lounger to the umbrella. I have to say that we had a great time there. They do have lockers here as well.

Nachi Cocum is the perfect beach to go to if you just want to relax. We spent a wonderful day there last year. I would have gone there again this year, but I didn't figure I'd get my money's worth since this year we wouldn't arrive in port until 1:00. (We arrived early, but I didn't know that was going to happen.)

Passion Island is another all inclusive beach that has a little more activity. You can relax here if you want. But, the bar seems to be a hopping place.

I have recent reviews and pictures of both Passion Island and Mr. Sancho's. Passion Island is on my Legend Review. Mr. Sancho's is on my Imagination review. Both links are in my signature.

2 years ago I went to Mr Sanchos on reccomendations from people who had been there from these forums. It was a day after a hurricane. They had wave runners, horse back riding and ATV's. My son did not have a driver's license and they let him drive the ATV's. He was about 15. They let me canter the horse I had on the beach. I believe it was $30.oo for a half hour. We loved it even tho the weather wasn't so great. I don't know if they have raised their prices, but we all had a great time.

They have table with beach umbrellas right on the beach.:)

They also have the loungers.

Shopping off to the side...

and a pool , which I believe Paradise Beach does Not :D

ActivitiesatMrSanchos.jpg

The food is excellent and the prices are very good in my opinion.

I did post a video from there , with some of the food shown & the prices.

I will be returning there this October , I liked it so much !!:D

here is my video ... you may have to wait a little bit for the Mr Sanchos part... but I also show the pool and other areas

Archived