Radiance cabin 7004

ACOP

Hey cruisers, has anyone sailed in cabin 7004 on Radiance of the seas? If so plese discribe the cabin as I have it for a Oct. 11 Hawaii Cruise. I have been in cabin 7000 on Celeberity's Summit so I know about the front of the ship. How roomy is the cabin:confused: .

Phil

The only thing I can comment on is from Jewel/Serenade - and looking at those cabins from the outside near the heliport...is that there is a long 'inset' between the main room itself and your window/porthole. I don't think it is roomy enough to 'sit' right next to the window.

I understand these two corner rooms to be quite large at 300+ sqft.

Being at the front before, you already know you will have a little more pitch movement in heavy seas, this may be more pronounced in the open Pacific vs the Caribbean. Who knows. We LOVE being rocked to sleep as such.

Don't know about the Hawaiian ports, but even at deck 7 I think you would hear any anchor drops early in the morning. Nothing like a deck 3 or something - but just to be aware of.

I LOVE forward deck 7 on the Radiance class ships! Have been in 7022 on Radiance & Brilliance. Its quiet and you get an extra long balcony. I have had to take a nap around the Main Theatre show time and only heard it FAINTLY during the high finalle of show.

Happy Sailing!!!!:cool:

Archived