Gym on Spirit

EricCartman

Does anyone have any information on the gym on the Spirit? I like to train in the mornings (I usually start at 5am, but not on vacation!) and I try to stay away from the cardio equipment. What my real question is is there weight machines or preferably free weights and how much room is there?

Thanks in advance for your responses

I was just on the spirit. I didn't find the gym all that big. I don't use the weight machines, but think that there were only one or two, and there wasn't a lot of room. There were 4 or 5 elipitical machines and 5 or 6 treadmills as well.

Hi Eric,

The Spirit has dumbells, up to 50 or six pounds and also has two portable benches for DB benching or inclined chest presses. They have some machines I think the chest press is 200 to 250 lbs max. You'll see Nicky and I on the machines maybe not at 5

Thanks for the help guys.

Phil,

I seriously doubt I'll go at 5 during vacation, but I am an early riser, while the wife and kids sleep. Since I have an inside cabin, I won't have to worry about the sunlight waking me, so it might be later than normal (i don't think I'll go during port days)

Eric

Let me know and I can wake up at 6-6.30. I need to start excercising and need to get back into lifting. If you do a few sets with the 50 pounders you'll feel it.

I may hit the gym after seeing the ports, ironcially all the people that never excercise are in the gym.

I woke up early and was on the treadmill or excercise bike as the Spirit pulled into Bermuda in 8/06. Awesome sight and great workout

See you on the rollcall

Archived