Destiny...Here We Come!

Queen B1

Destiny....here we come! We're leaving tomorrow for Charlotte, NC and will fly out on Saturday morning to San Juan. After spending the night there, we can't wait to wake up on Sunday morning, look out of our hotel window, and see the Destiny waiting for us! Even though this will be our third cruise, the thought of the days ahead still make us feel like kids at Christmas! It can't get any better than this!!!

Destiny....here we come! We're leaving tomorrow for Charlotte, NC and will fly out on Saturday morning to San Juan. After spending the night there, we can't wait to wake up on Sunday morning, look out of our hotel window, and see the Destiny waiting for us! Even though this will be our third cruise, the thought of the days ahead still make us feel like kids at Christmas! It can't get any better than this!!!

I am leaving for Port Canaveral tomorrow for the Glory. Hope you have a great cruise and safe trip.

Please write a review when you get back. I leave on the Destiny on August 3rd and I would love to hear your opinion. Have a GREAT cruise!!!!!!

Hurls88 - Our very first cruise was on the Glory out of Port Canaveral! What special memories for us! You have a good one, too!

Evelynpsilva - You're just a few short weeks behind us, aren't you! I'll be happy to write a review!

I went on the Destiny last September. Best cruise by far to date! Awesome ports, good food, nice ship (older, but nice), definitely the best deal for the money. And you get to see San Juan, PR as a bonus!

Have a great time!!

Luv2Cruz - Thanks for the link - it makes me even more excited as this last day passes by!

668kris - We love having the opportunity to explore San Juan both on Sat. and Sun. We're taking the Night Tales of Old San Juan on Sat. evening - can't wait!

It's now about eleven hours until we hit the road....WOW!....We're probably not going to get any sleep tonight, are we! Thanks, Cruise Critic friends, for all of your great advice and tips! You're all the best!

Archived