Celebrity with 3 year old

bmw2000

We are wondering about the Kids Club on board. Has anyone here used it? Did you feel comfortable leaving your little one there and going to a trivia event etc? Is the Fun Factory section enclosed? I am worried about DD3 wandering off by herself. Do they watch them at all times?

Any advice appreciated.

Bianca

Bianca,

I took a Med cruise last summer and my 3 year old did great in the Fun Factory. She is a BIG wanderer, to the point that it's dangerous. They once lost her at school but no problems with the Fun Factory.

She also had an accident on one of the first days. She had been potty trained a few months earlier but she kind of weirded out about the strange toilets. They were totally cool about it and there was no talk of banning her.

We were on the Galaxy and there was only one entrance and you had to ring to get in, if I remember correctly.

Celebrity usually doesn't heavily market to families so they have fewer porportionally on board. The facilities are good but not as fancy as other cruise lines, which is not a big deal for such a young child. Even in high season, the atmosphere was small and individualized.

I might look into other companies as my kids get older but for such a young child, you've choosen well.

Archived