On Board Credit

Lubbock2006

O.K., so now I'm getting greedy. We have the NCL MasterCard from B of A, we do the $250 down on our next NCL cruise in August and now I see some TA's online are offering up to $200 OBC when you book thru them. Can all of these perks be accumulated towards a single stateroom? Ask not what our cruise line can do for me?:)

O.K., so now I'm getting greedy. We have the NCL MasterCard from B of A, we do the $250 down on our next NCL cruise in August and now I see some TA's online are offering up to $200 OBC when you book thru them. Can all of these perks be accumulated towards a single stateroom? Ask not what our cruise line can do for me?:)

If I read this correctly you already did the cruise rewards so you have the $250 dep. That will be suptracted from the cruise cost and then the TA should offer you the $200 obc in addition to that. BRING A PHOTO COPY OF THAT OFFER FROM THE TA WITH YOU!! Read this so you know why.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808212

Don't forget up to $1000 in coupons using the NCL credit card too. So these TA OBC's are honored by NCL?

Yes becaue the credit would be coming from your TA not the cruise line. So NCL might or might not (depending on their agreement) pay for them, but the TA would pay NCL. Just bring a copy of it and you will be fine.

Wait until my wife see's this. She already thinks I am tight and now she will know it. Thanks for your help. Now I see how a lot of people do 2 or more cruises per year:). Thanks again..........rrh

I was doing 10 months of cruising a year ;)

Archived