7A on Legend

letsgocruz1

Please forgive, but the search engine has been down all day. We are thinking of booking the Legend for June 09. There are 4 of us and we are going to book 2 rooms (which BTW if someone out there is debating, go ahead and book the extra room. It's not usually that much more, and is very worth it.)

Anyhoo...we were thinking of booking an OV with an interior across the hall. But for only $260 more we can get two 7As beside of each other. So my question is: what are these rooms like? Do you basically still have a good view, except the boat is underneath? Would you recommend this type of room? Two balconies is great, but the price to upgrade to 8As just isn't worth it to me.

Any photos you could provide? I didn't have much luck on webshots. Thanks

The 7A's are a bargain. You just can't see below you, but you have the balcony experience, which if you book side by side, and wanted to, you could open up the door between balconies and have an extra wide party area. I'm booked on one on the Spirit for Thanksgiving.

Archived