Carnival options - help us choose, please!

gkrnjlr

We are taking our 9 month old daughter with us on this cruise and are trying to pick an excursion to take in Grand Cayman. We're torn between the Trolley Roger for $25pp and the Best of Cayman Tour for $52pp.

Is a car seat needed for either of these? I wasn't thinking so, but then I noticed on the website it said that "car seats are not provided" on the Trolley Roger tour.

Having trouble deciding on what to do.....any help or input anyone?

Thanks!

We just got back from Grand Cayman and the Best of Cayman Island Tour it was nice and air conditioned and there we 11 month old twins on the mini bus with us and it was no problem. There are 4 stops so it is some getting on and off and the turtle farm is one hour and big enough for them to get out their energy. The twins on our tour did not have carseats they were held. The Trolley Roger is not air conditioned and 1 hr vs 3 hrs on the Island tour.

Hi,

The tour went to Seven Mile beach about 10 to 15 mins, then to the Turtle Farm for an hour, then the Rum Factory for about 15 mins, and then Hell for 20 mins.. The whole family LOVED the turtle farm!!!

100_4089.jpg.2eec6cce153e0025c1cc5f269afc95d4.jpg

100_4088.jpg.3bba7a5460adec2f39bf16064cde2466.jpg

And confirming...this is the Best of Cayman Island Tour (3 hours) for $52 per person?

The only reason I ask and confirm is because Carnival's detailed information didn't mention that, BUT, theirDiscover Cayman - Stingrays, Hell & Turtle Farm for $65 does. But it's 4.5 hours.

Thanks! It sounds like you had a blast! Great pics!

• 1 month later...
I already booked it through the cruiseline but it looks like this is a company that I could use for excursions on future cruises as well.

Thanks!

We have canceled booking we made online with Carnival before when we found a better excusion.

Bob

Hi,

The tour went to Seven Mile beach about 10 to 15 mins, then to the Turtle Farm for an hour, then the Rum Factory for about 15 mins, and then Hell for 20 mins.. The whole family LOVED the turtle farm!!!

10-15 minutes at the beach doesnt sound long at all ...

sounds like it is a rush , rush tour ...

doesnt it ?

Archived