mini suite location on the star

mollydogsmom

I'm getting ready to book amini suite for april on the star and was wondering if anyone had any info on where on the ship would be preferable. I hope to avoid noise from the pool deck above ,but I would like a nice smooth cruise .Any help would be appreciated. Specific cabin #s would be great. Thank You very much.

We had 11128 and loved it :D :D :D Very close to central staircase - easy trot up to buffet for snacks. Spa was just down the hall - if we weren't on our balcony we were in the spa. Our stewards were absolute gems (this was May this year)

Now we did have tiny bits of noise - there are public areas above the mini suites on deck 11 - but never any noise that would have awaken us. This room is right below seating for the buffet but never had the chair scraping or other sounds people complain about. Could hear running water in the bathroom area - kinda wonder if most rooms have this.

It's starboard side so you have a great view coming into the ports.

I do not know if a mini is availble on the AFT, but we have sailed twice on the Star , suite 9232, and LOVED it back there. If you can find a mini on the Aft.. book it.. You will NEVER regret it. You get such great views, etc and you feel like you are so far away from every one else on the ship. You feel like you are in your own little world.

There are no Aft mini-suites. :(

We were in cabin 11578 and it was perfect. The pool was above us, but we didn't hear anything....of course in Alaska, no one is at the pool....LOL. Of course for Mexico, that would be much different, I'm sure.

One thing I liked is that we were about halfway between both sets of elevators, so we didn't have the noise of a bunch of people walking down the hallway all the time.

I am trully looking forward to my minisuite. We will be in 11138 on 9/13 in Alaska and saw the pictures from Golden Egg, I think! She was in 11128. I keep dreaming about the trip! IS IT TIME TO GO YET????? :confused:

Im glad you like 11128 because that is the cabin we have for 9/6/08

I am trully looking forward to my minisuite. We will be in 11138 on 9/13 in Alaska and saw the pictures from Golden Egg, I think! She was in 11128. I keep dreaming about the trip! IS IT TIME TO GO YET????? :confused:

Wow, I'm so jealous I could cry. Can I sneak onboard in your luggage? :p

Paula

Archived