Celebrity Kids 'Seapass Account'

FiggyWig

Can anyone with experience of travelling with kids on board Celebrity tell me if they have a facility of issuing a sea pass card for kids, but with a restrictive spend limit.

I would like to think that when we travel with our 12 year old he will be able to have his own method of spending, but without the risk of breaking our bank ;)

thanks

We were on Constellation in Feb. with our 10 and 8 year olds. They both had charge priviledges, but are very responsible kids, and did not abuse it. Each kids bought 2 things at the shop for their 2 best friends, and that was it. My DH and I monitored the usage via the TV every evening,so we would know if there was going to be a problem. That way we could handle it right away. They both asked before using the card. We were very clear that if the spending was a problem, it would be taken away.

Also, we never paid to use Fun Factory. The kids ate dinner with us each night, and as soon as we got back on the ship from being in port, they headed right over there. I think you only have to pay if it involves them providing a meal of some sort.

Hope this helps,

Kim

Archived