Any Freedom opinions?-Kids Club Review

mjp0499

:) Thinking about booking the Freedom Eastern Caribbean next September. Anything that I should know. Sailed on the Valor last month and looks like the Freedom is the same ship but newer. Can't find any reviews on the kids program, we will be taking our 10 year old girl. This is my first choice but also looking at the RCL Adventure of the Sea out of San Juan.

:) Thinking about booking the Freedom Eastern Caribbean next September. Anything that I should know. Sailed on the Valor last month and looks like the Freedom is the same ship but newer. Can't find any reviews on the kids program, we will be taking our 10 year old girl. This is my first choice but also looking at the RCL Adventure of the Sea out of San Juan.

Here is a sample Caper. While it won't be exact...it will list the activities.

I would also get a sample Caper from RCL AOS and see which one she likes best!

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2383298700071922719QmNoxc

Now the Ecstasy is not as large as the Freedom..so they may have some extra stuff...but this will give you an idea.

We did the Freedom this past February. We Loved it. We already booked it again for next February but a different itinerary. We did hear the people next to our room had 2 kids. I asked the father how they liked it. The kids told me they Loved it. It is a Awesome Ship. You will have a great time. Our room was so nice. Loved the Jacuzzi tub. Service was the best we have ever had on any ship. Dining room food was really good too. There wasn't anything we didn't care for. We sailed out of Miami this past Feb. Next year it is going out of Ft Lauderdale.

Archived