Topless sunbathing on the ships???

Redamber

So I read on the "children not allowed thread" that there are areas on some of the ships where topless sun bathing is common -the "freestyle sundeck"? My questions is if I am in an Owners suite on the SKY... am I aloud to sunbath topless on our private deck by the hot tub? For those of you who will blast me for this question please refrain and move on thanks!!

So I read on the "children not allowed thread" that there are areas on some of the ships where topless sun bathing is common -the "freestyle sundeck"? My questions is if I am in an Owners suite on the SKY... am I aloud to sunbath topless on our private deck by the hot tub? For those of you who will blast me for this question please refrain and move on thanks!!

As previously posted - yes you can. Also remember that your neighbours can poke their heads around the balcony partitions as well. And yes, some do - just curiousity I'm sure. ;)

And then there's those "security" cameras - not sure where they are on the ship but they do exist. However, if you're free of spirit none of that will bother you anyway. :) Have a great cruise.

Archived