how to arrange a Meet and Greet (august 3)

debs44

As our roll call seems a bit slow (August 3rd), I thought Id take it upon myself to organise it, but i havent a clue how to go about it, and is there a minimum number we need to attend, thanks in advance for any info

Nothing that I've heard. But, I would imagine somewhere around 10 or so might be considered a minimum number. It really depends on who the coordinator is. The coordinator for the Dawn, Yulexi, is wonderful, and bent over backwards to make sure our M&G was superb. I haven't heard anything about the Gem.

Hi Lisa!

Glad I found another place to find you. :) I've posted a couple of times on our roll call to ask you questions, but you evidently missed my posts. I wished we had e-mail addresses.

On previous Meet and Greets on the Pearl the person who contacted NCL asked NCL if there was a possibility that the Captain and some officers could come to the Meet and Greet. NCL was also asked if there would be a possibility to see any of the vacant luxury suites. In addition a number of the cruises were given complimentary bowling passes. Did you discuss any of this with the NCL contact?

If everyone who has written on our roll call attends the Meet and Greet there are 35 people, and even more if Bonnie and Richard's group from N.Y. attend. That's a good number. Hope now that sailing time is getting closer that there will be more posts reminding everyone of the time and date of the Meet and Greet so that they will all attend, and hopefully we can attract even more people.

Look forward to meeting you, Andre and your family on the 4th!

Hi Lisa!

Glad I found another place to find you. :) I've posted a couple of times on our roll call to ask you questions, but you evidently missed my posts. I wished we had e-mail addresses.

On previous Meet and Greets on the Pearl the person who contacted NCL asked NCL if there was a possibility that the Captain and some officers could come to the Meet and Greet. NCL was also asked if there would be a possibility to see any of the vacant luxury suites. In addition a number of the cruises were given complimentary bowling passes. Did you discuss any of this with the NCL contact?

If everyone who has written on our roll call attends the Meet and Greet there are 35 people, and even more if Bonnie and Richard's group from N.Y. attend. That's a good number. Hope now that sailing time is getting closer that there will be more posts reminding everyone of the time and date of the Meet and Greet so that they will all attend, and hopefully we can attract even more people.

Look forward to meeting you, Andre and your family on the 4th!

We didn't ask for this, and such were happy that it was provided. I guess no one wanted to make it seem like we expected to get special treatment. It's much better knowing that they are willing to make the offer if they dont have to, not because people expect it.

The meet and greet is already planned for Monday August 3rd at 11:oo in Le Bistro. I have already contacted the ship.

Lisa

Monday is actually August 4th, but that's correct, there is already a really big group signed up to attend. I'll be there, with my DW and parents!

See everyone at Le Bistro!

We will be on the Pearl on the 31st of August. I contacted our NCL group event coordinator (Maybelin) on Tuesday, using the email address of groupeventpearl@ncl.com. I received confirmation on Thursday via e-mail. On our roll call the following is posted:

Please Mark Your Calendar:

CC Meet/Greet

MONDAY, SEPT 1st

11am-12noon

Le Bistro Restaurant

RSVP to this site.

For: Pearl August 31st sailing date

Archived