Lido Deck Balcony Room

JULIA0121

Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed on the Valor, Lido deck, cabin 9294? We are the very first balcony room on the left when you come from the deck to where the cabins are. Wondering if we will get a lot of noise, or if they keep the door closed? Please, someone respond because this is worrying me!! We leave in 40 days!:confused:

Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed on the Valor, Lido deck, cabin 9294? We are the very first balcony room on the left when you come from the deck to where the cabins are. Wondering if we will get a lot of noise, or if they keep the door closed? Please, someone respond because this is worrying me!! We leave in 40 days!:confused:

We were in 9207 on the Liberty last year which is located more at the front. If I remember correctly though, the indoor dining area is what you came to first so it wasn't noisy at all.

You will love the Lido deck location ~ it is so convenient to most of the activities. I took wine on board with me and it was very easy to pop in to the room for another glass and it saved us a lot of money on our S&S.

Have fun!

We were on Lido #9262 in March; you will love Lido deck, so convenient. We enjoyed it so much that we asked for Lido Deck for our cruise next month.

I don't think noise will be a problem - there is a little distance between the cabins and the doors to the pool area.

Thanks for your info on Cabin 9207. We booked a guarantee for August and got Cabin 9211. We love Lido deck, but were concerned about being at front of ship - any comments?

We, too, booked a guarantee and we have that exact room for Sept. Please let me know about 9211 when you return from your Aug. cruise. I love Lido deck (esp.from a guarantee), but am wondering about the forward location.

Thanks,

Kathy

I can't speak for the Valor, but on the Victory we had room 9267 which was a balcony on the Lido Deck. It was a little farther forward from the doors, but was not noisy at all. You will LOVE being so close to all the action. We are hoping for a similar room again on the Triumph in December!

Thanks for your info on Cabin 9207. We booked a guarantee for August and got Cabin 9211. We love Lido deck, but were concerned about being at front of ship - any comments?

I have to say it was the best cabin we've ever had and we've been all over the ships (forward, aft and mid-ship). We didn't hear any noise since the only folks passing your door will be the few that have cabins further forward. I didn't notice any movement but we did have calm seas. Hope this helps and don't worry, you will love it!

We, too, booked a guarantee and we have that exact room for Sept. Please let me know about 9211 when you return from your Aug. cruise. I love Lido deck (esp.from a guarantee), but am wondering about the forward location.

Thanks,

Kathy

What date is your cruise? We're leaving Sept. 14 and haven't received our room assignments yet.

Thanks,

Debra

I have to say it was the best cabin we've ever had and we've been all over the ships (forward, aft and mid-ship). We didn't hear any noise since the only folks passing your door will be the few that have cabins further forward. I didn't notice any movement but we did have calm seas. Hope this helps and don't worry, you will love it!

Having said all that I just checked my cruise history and I was actually in 9233. We did some room shuffling in order to be next to our friends. All that information is still true ~ just apply it to 9233. :D

What date is your cruise? We're leaving Sept. 14 and haven't received our room assignments yet.

Thanks,

Debra

Debra, we are leaving on the 6th on Glory(sister ship). The location of cabin 9211 is exactly the same on both ships. I just want to clear up any misleading info. With that said, to answer your question, we got our assignments a week ago. That was 61 days out. So, hopefully you will receive yours any time now. Have a great cruise! :)

Archived