EDOC's - pdf file for insurance

kamfan

We just received our email informing us our edocs were available so went and logged in, printed almost everything for file, but we are having a real problem accessing the .pdf for the travel insurance. Now keep in mind, this is not a discussion on the relative merritts of the insurance, just wondering if anyone has been able to access their .pdf file on the insurance. Thanks in advance for any responses.

This response has nothing to do with the op's question.

But I found something amusing, and I thought I should conduct a little experiment. This thread was at the top of the board. Luck of the draw.

Quote from a member review "On this night, I had the Seafood Cocktail, the Asparagus and ****take Mushroom Salad, the Pumpkin and Ginger Bisque, the Beef Wellington, and the LOBSTER EXTRAVAGANZA!!!"

Obviously, the poster wrote ****take mushrooms, which should be spelled "****taki" by the way, and the dirty word filter altered the post.

rofl :p

kamfan -

Need to ask: Where is the file supposed to be, on NCL's site or your Insurance Company's site? I have no problem accessing the Advance Registration File (.pdf) at NCL.

Thanks for replying, to tell the truth, I am not sure if the link takes you to another spot on NCL or to another site entirely, it looked to me like it was going to take me to the Insurance Company's site.

http://167.118.200.101/csimages/184/166/NCLTravelCarefreeManual.pdf is the link it gives me within the edoc listed as "Travel Protection".

This documentation kit includes: Cruise Ticket Combined Excursion/Itinerary Travel Protection .

We have not yet done the advance registration that you mention above.

But I am able to access the edocs (Ticket, combined excursion/itinerary, and the rest of the information,) just not Travel protection .pdf file. I have tried from both the link in the email and logging in direct to NCL website, but the link to .pdf file mentioned above just simply is not working for me.

Thanks for taking a look at this issue with me.

Not sure what the insurance pdf says, but found this on the NCL site http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=TravelProtection maybe it will help.

Thanks, but this document refers to a details description of coverage and as I am a stickler for detail, and want to make sure we have all the holes of this insurance covered, it just is not quite enough.

This response has nothing to do with the op's question.

But I found something amusing, and I thought I should conduct a little experiment. This thread was at the top of the board. Luck of the draw.

Quote from a member review "On this night, I had the Seafood Cocktail, the Asparagus and ****take Mushroom Salad, the Pumpkin and Ginger Bisque, the Beef Wellington, and the LOBSTER EXTRAVAGANZA!!!"

Obviously, the poster wrote ****take mushrooms, which should be spelled "****taki" by the way, and the dirty word filter altered the post.

rofl :p

??????

Okay, how about this http://www.freewebs.com/lifeisgoodtravel/NCLTravelCarefreeManual.pdf

I googled NCLTravelCarefreeManual, which was part of the link you gave and found the above.

Thank you very much, that seems to be what I was looking for. I have tried the same or similar search on google and came up dry, you must have had a better search description. In any case, thank you.

Shawn

Archived