"Modify" stateroom - online

Yes, the other day. My advice is DONT DO IT! It changed the price of my trip:eek: and I had to ring RCI to re-apply the original price... my heart sank when I saw the price change!!!! It was only the day after booking. They said they would try change back but no guarantee. They managed luckily. There should be a warning to say that if the category has changed in price, change of cabin might result in price change also!Good luck. Hollyanna

I have to agree. DO NOT make any changes to your stateroom, air etc online. If you do, it will completely reprice the stateroom - at the new price, new fuel surcharge, etc.

I did it with no problems, but it was an upgrade from interior to larger interior, then to oceanview, then to larger oceanview on a higher floor, all done over a span of about two weeks. It was a little scary when I modified us to a balcony just to see what the price difference would be, then couldn't find the room that I started with (it showed up again after a minute or so, but still).

Archived